No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't he say his name was Aaron? If so the producers are finally heading back to the comics. This is a good turn for the series if they follow it.

I am for one actually kind of glad for the weather scene. They should have made it hit the barn, because in the apocalypse there are no tornado sirens or radar. You are at Nature's mercy.

It was cool to see how bad weather would affect a group of road walking survivors.

At least this episode was better than the hippy-fest artsy fartsy 1st episode....blech.

Comment

• ThIs has to be the most overrated show on TV.
      2006 Civic SI
      2009 Pilot
      1988 GT
      CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

• Yeah I'm about done with it. It's just a constant tease with no advancement. 6 minute spans between commercials, 40 minutes of garbage with about 2 minutes of substance.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I hated this episode. I like how Darryl can eat a squirrel to survive in one episode but can't seem to find his own ass with both hands and a flashlight in the next. Seriously, you are stuck in the Georgia in the summer, has anyone heard of a god damn fishing pole, pecan tree or hell, any kind of fruit tree for that matter?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I can't give up, we're so close to Negan!

Last edited by CexMashean; 02-19-2015, 10:18 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• rick is not fucking around. got no time for bullshit.

Comment

• I thought last night was good. Some action and logic for a change.

Comment

• I don't trust this new place one bit. Too good to be true so I'm real interested to see what the downfall is going to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Yeah I'm about done with it. It's just a constant tease with no advancement. 6 minute spans between commercials, 40 minutes of garbage with about 2 minutes of substance.
                    Same here. I might just skip a few seasons that way I can fast forward through all their talk about how they feel. Its getting ghey
                    WH

Comment

• yeah I already called this season done for me. I'll see it on netflix. This show was devoured by it's hype.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• How many more times are people going to just pop in here to bitch and moan about the show?

Comment

• I don't understand why they had to go all Six Feet Under.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          I hated this episode. I like how Darryl can eat a squirrel to survive in one episode but can't seem to find his own ass with both hands and a flashlight in the next. Seriously, you are stuck in the Georgia in the summer, has anyone heard of a god damn fishing pole, pecan tree or hell, any kind of fruit tree for that matter?
                          I bet you were standing on your couch yelling this at the TV now, weren't you.

Comment

• Spent the ice days catching up on this show since its filling up the DVR, still not missing anything and not that great.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              I don't understand why they had to go all Six Feet Under.
                              They'd be hounded and plagued by the libbies if they didn't include every minority on the face of the earth. Never mind reality. Next week: Muslims on the show
                              WH

Comment

• Well, those two are gay in the comic. So maybe you should ask Robert Kirkman.

Comment

Working...
                                X