• Show
Clear All

• Fuck that fake ass preacher.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      Fuck that fake ass preacher.
      Took the words right out of my mouth.

Comment

• Oh how I love that there is a show about zombies but Jesus they leave so much to be desired.

Comment

• I'm curious to see how she processes that information. On one hand she heard the bullshit from the preacher, and the other hand hearing from her own people that Rick's group is saving lives. I have a feeling that stealing the guns is gonna come back and bite them in the ass.

Comment

• On top of that like you said the preacher just dropped that on her and now the other guys are back to tell her that her son is dead and the other guy that came from her camp is basically a traitor. Which is all true and Rick is about to bust a cap or whip the shit out of that wife beater guy. I'm thinking they are going to have to just take the place and from how big of pussies everyone there is all they should have to do is just ask them to leave nicely.

Comment

• Solid episode!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• I can't wait to see that motherfucker Gabriel get killed. He is by far the most useless piece of shit and should have been left in the woods long ago. At least Eugene has brains and can help out every now and then. Rick now has a great reason to murder Pete.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                  I'm curious to see how she processes that information. On one hand she heard the bullshit from the preacher, and the other hand hearing from her own people that Rick's group is saving lives. I have a feeling that stealing the guns is gonna come back and bite them in the ass.
                  In order to preserve her perceived and coveted "office", as a politician type she'll try her best to hold it together and likely succeed. Their position of power is more important than family, to those kinds of people. Without someone to tell what to do, she'd probably go insane and kill herself. Even if she does try hard to put a nice face on it. At least, that's my estimation of the character that they're trying to portray.
                  WH

Comment

• Great episode. Shit's about to get wild.

Comment

• Holy crap, lots of action this week. Poor Noah.

It sure hasn't taken last my for things to get ugly in Alexandria. They've done a great job having our good guys pull some bad guy shit and still have the audience on their side.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        Holy crap, lots of action this week. Poor Noah.

It sure hasn't taken last my for things to get ugly in Alexandria. They've done a great job having our good guys pull some bad guy shit and still have the audience on their side.
                        I don't think they have done anything that was not 100% necessary or justified.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          I don't think they have done anything that was not 100% necessary or justified.
                          Need to pimp slap Gabriel
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Solid episode last night, definitely the best one this season. I wonder how Deanna Monroe and her husband are going to react when they find out that their son has been killed. And if the other guy from Alexandria who was with them is going to try and lie his way out of it.

That being said, they sure wasted a lot of ammo last night blasting away on full auto. Lots of poor gun control even from Rick's people. Guess they have plenty of ammo to shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              Need to pimp slap Gabriel
                              Yeah, F that guy. Worse than useless.

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              Solid episode last night, definitely the best one this season. I wonder how Deanna Monroe and her husband are going to react when they find out that their son has been killed. And if the other guy from Alexandria who was with them is going to try and lie his way out of it.
                              That's what I'm seeing. It's gonna be ugly.

Comment

• makes you wonder how an entire town of candy asses made it this far. what did they do while putting up that wall? run away and watch people die each time walkers came around?

Comment

Working...
                                X