No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is probably the wrong thread to ask this in. And, I know about the suspension of disbelief.

But has anyone else thought that zombies are the weakest most pathetic enemy man could ever have? I mean one tank could pretty much clear a city of them. Just by driving down all the streets in a grid pattern, rolling over them. If more come out, gas up the tank and roll over them too. And if you had more than one tank, well, the battle would be over long before it started. I just like to think about all aspects.
    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      This is probably the wrong thread to ask this in. And, I know about the suspension of disbelief.

But has anyone else thought that zombies are the weakest most pathetic enemy man could ever have? I mean one tank could pretty much clear a city of them. Just by driving down all the streets in a grid pattern, rolling over them. If more come out, gas up the tank and roll over them too. And if you had more than one tank, well, the battle would be over long before it started. I just like to think about all aspects.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
      Originally Posted By: Polska
      I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Originally posted by cdite View Post
        Zombie killer of the week?

Comment

• Really dark, great episode. Don't understand why Carol requested drunk guy be killed off? Neanderthal mentality for being out in the wild too long?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Really dark, great episode. Don't understand why Carol requested drunk guy be killed off? Neanderthal mentality for being out in the wild too long?
            He is a woman/kid beater..... She was beaten by her husband. That is what I drew from that.
            sigpic

Comment

• If that happens, blonde chick will flip out and either off herself or take someone with her. She look psychotic to me. Hell, maybe it's her beating the kid...

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
                He is a woman/kid beater..... She was beaten by her husband. That is what I drew from that.
                That's what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
                  I am wondering if that kid is a psychopathic little troublemaker and making shit up. We haven't actually seen this guy hit anyone and something isn't right with that kid. He followed Carrol, has no problem stealing, is stalking the woman that threatened him, and broke his own owl....

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                    I am wondering if that kid is a psychopathic little troublemaker and making shit up. We haven't actually seen this guy hit anyone and something isn't right with that kid. He followed Carrol, has no problem stealing, is stalking the woman that threatened him, and broke his own owl....
                    I can see where you're coming from, but I'm betting it's as simple as Pete being an abusive asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      I can see where you're coming from, but I'm betting it's as simple as Pete being an abusive asshole.
                      x2... Remember he asked for a gun but it wasn't for him and wouldn't tell Carol who it was for, which is MOST likely for his mom. But you never know

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Really dark, great episode. Don't understand why Carol requested drunk guy be killed off? Neanderthal mentality for being out in the wild too long?
                        I read a little more into it. I think that she's come such a long way, that she now is capable of recognizing grave threats before they get close and blow up in her face. She has put most of the story together, and realizes that there is really going to be no help for that guy. Is he magically going to stop and become better? Highly unlikely, and she just knows beforehand what's going to have to be done. Like there's no point in dragging it out.
                        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          I read a little more into it. I think that she's come such a long way, that she now is capable of recognizing grave threats before they get close and blow up in her face. She has put most of the story together, and realizes that there is really going to be no help for that guy. Is he magically going to stop and become better? Highly unlikely, and she just knows beforehand what's going to have to be done. Like there's no point in dragging it out.
                          Plus coming from an abusive relationship she recognizes it faster than most.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Felt bad for the black kid. The little bitch that ran needs to die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                Felt bad for the black kid. The little bitch that ran needs to die.
                                Oh he will. You know they're setting him up as someone you want to see meet a bad end.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X