No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race leathers or even a cordura race suit would be good enough. You can't bite through either of those and the zombies are not weilding weapons.

And I've never understood the rationale behind the zombies almost falling apart when you hit them, but somehow their teeth and jawbones are sturdy enough to chew 3 inches into flesh in 1 bite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

The plate might be overkill, but I don't think it would get you killed if you used it properly. Timing it right to where you didn't get fatigued before you were back to your safe zone. Someone who was in great shape (likely from always having to wear that plate) could stay out for what... 4 or 5 hours before they needed to be back to rest? My knowledge of mideval armor practices is small at best.
      knights rarely went directly into battle with plate on foot, as the were officers and above the lowly footmen. The knights were usually on horseback when in plate. They also had at least one assistant (squire) to do everything while the knight was in the armor, get on the horse, swap weapons, etc. Plus the knights generally fought under gentleman's rules. Sure their are exceptions but most knights were nobility and their family was landowners who could afford to send the peasants to do the fighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Race leathers or even a cordura race suit would be good enough. You can't bite through either of those and the zombies are not weilding weapons.

And I've never understood the rationale behind the zombies almost falling apart when you hit them, but somehow their teeth and jawbones are sturdy enough to chew 3 inches into flesh in 1 bite.
        Yep. First place I am raiding is a bike shop for protection, and maybe grab new ride while I am at it.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Yes, iron man would finish off all of the zombies

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Yes, iron man would finish off all of the zombies
            He became a zombie in the Zombies universe. They even ate Galactus.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Anyone seen zombie strippers? Those are the type of zombies I imagine will take over.

Comment

• Wow, good episode.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                  Wow, good episode.
                  No shit, it was great! Never saw michone pulling that at the end
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Can't believe Rick let that pussy put his hands on him like that. Should have shot them all right then.

Comment

• I need to start watching this show. Ive never watched it.

Comment

• Skip season 2

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          Except the preacher, he can fuck off.
                          What do you think is actually wrong with that guy? He seems to genuinely care about things, yet at the same time he keeps betraying everybody.

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                          knights rarely went directly into battle with plate on foot, as the were officers and above the lowly footmen. The knights were usually on horseback when in plate. They also had at least one assistant (squire) to do everything while the knight was in the armor, get on the horse, swap weapons, etc. Plus the knights generally fought under gentleman's rules. Sure their are exceptions but most knights were nobility and their family was landowners who could afford to send the peasants to do the fighting.
                          So basically it was real damn heavy. Make it out of strong aluminum, with modern padding. Huge upgrade that you can wear for a lot longer. Makes me want to see a full on modern suit of armor now. Built to perform the medival function that is. I know there are a lot of others out there.

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          He became a zombie in the Zombies universe. They even ate Galactus.
                          lol, please post a link
                          WH

Comment

• oops double post
                            WH

Comment

• It's clear they're leaving, question is, who's going with them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                So basically it was real damn heavy. Make it out of strong aluminum, with modern padding. Huge upgrade that you can wear for a lot longer. Makes me want to see a full on modern suit of armor now. Built to perform the medival function that is. I know there are a lot of others out there.
                                you dont even need aluminum, just a heavy plastic composite or some laminated pieces.

Comment

Working...
                                X