Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched it... holy fuck!!!

Spoiler in the white text below!!!

So apparently Ricks friend that Darryl found doesn't like guns. Do you think he's gonna be pissed since he just witnessed rick shooting a man in the head?

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
      Just watched it... holy fuck!!!

So apparently Ricks friend that Darryl found doesn't like guns. Do you think he's gonna be pissed since he just witnessed rick shooting a man in the head?
      Regarding the spoiler.

I don't think that's the case. Especially considering that when Rick went back looking for him, he pretty much had an arsenal. Which I wonder what happened to it all. I think it's more of a shock as Rick looking like the crazed maniac that he once was/is.
      [/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
        Just watched it... holy fuck!!!

He used guns in previous encounters and had a rifle at the beginning of this episode.

Comment

• Jeff...what are you talking about...Morgan doesn't have an issue with guns...

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            He used guns in previous encounters and had a rifle at the beginning of this episode.
            He had a whole room full of them when he went bat shit too. He's prolly just low on ammo.

Comment

• I think rick did a fine job handling the meeting honestly..
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                Daryl taking out 3 zombies with 1 chain whip
                Don't forget the license plate kill! I had to roll my eyes on that one.

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                Remember none of them had firearms
                Even more reason to warn them, so they can get prepared.

Comment

• according to Talking Dead, Morgan has had a life-changing event and cherishes all human life now, good or bad. When he honked the horn in the car he was sleeping in and put the guys that attacked him into, he was checking to see if any walkers were near before putting them in. He wasn't calling attention to the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                    he was checking to see if any walkers were near before putting them in. He wasn't calling attention to the car.
                    If I remember right, he put them in the car first, honked the horn and then walked away. Probably another editing oversight.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      Don't forget the license plate kill! I had to roll my eyes on that one.

Even more reason to warn them, so they can get prepared.
                      Pete was prepared, he had a sword and everything!

Comment

according to Talking Dead, Morgan has had a life-changing event and cherishes all human life now, good or bad. When he honked the horn in the car he was sleeping in and put the guys that attacked him into, he was checking to see if any walkers were near before putting them in. He wasn't calling attention to the car.
                        Still doesn't sound right, if that is what he was doing. It just doesn't seem like he hung around long enough after honking the horn to see if any walkers came around to investigate the noise IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                          Still doesn't sound right, if that is what he was doing. It just doesn't seem like he hung around long enough after honking the horn to see if any walkers came around to investigate the noise IMO.
                          They show him exiting the car right after grabbing the rabbit foot, then the scene changes. How did you measure how long he was at the car?
                          Last edited by CexMashean; 03-30-2015, 02:03 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            Well that's what the actor that plays Morgan said.... who is British/English btw and so is Rick, which is weird to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                              If I remember right, he put them in the car first, honked the horn and then walked away. Probably another editing oversight.
                              I may have the order backwards, but he didn't honk the horn with the intention of attracting walkers.

Long story short, I don't think he is anti-gun. I think he is more um... pro-life

Comment

Well that's what the actor that plays Morgan said.... who is British/English btw and so is Rick, which is weird to me.
                                It is! The first time I heard him with his real accent I was like WTF???

Same with Jax on SOA, never knew he wasn't American until the series was almost over!

Comment

Working...
                                X