The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
    The CGI needs improvement, especially the scene with the truck going over the cliff.
    Or the heads exploding onto the makeshift wall?
    But that's what I've come to expect from them. High ratings, but no higher budget to make things look more appealing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      Or the heads exploding onto the makeshift wall?
      But that's what I've come to expect from them. High ratings, but no higher budget to make things look more appealing.
      I thought they were getting shot at first..
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Darryl
        Glen
        Rick
        Morgan
        Carol
        Michone

Of the 6 characters that matter, pretty sure there will only be 4 after this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
          Darryl
          Glen
          Rick
          Morgan
          Carol
          Michone

Of the 6 characters that matter, pretty sure there will only be 4 after this season.
          Why that prediction specifically?

I still think Glen is going to get it soon since he is dead by now in the comics. They haven't been killing characters off always at the same point as in the comics but as far as I know they have pretty much killed them off eventually. I might be wrong on that but I believe the baby and Glenn are the only two who should be dead by now who aren't, but I only read the comics up to the point when they left the prison and I may be way off.

Edit: I looked it up and yep I was wrong. Looks like Andrea, Carl, Sophia, and Rick are the only original surviving thus far in the comics, with Maggie and Michonne also still alive. I don't see them killing off Rick, Carl, or Daryl but I am probably wrong on that too. Some of the characters are so different from the comics (Carol) or just not in them (Daryl) that it really is a much different story.
          Last edited by LANTIRN; 10-14-2015, 11:19 AM.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Can we get anymore band aids on Rick's face?- that looked fucking ridiculous

Comment

• I can't imagine the show axing Darryl or Rick.. They are the favorites.. Maybe carol or Sasha or even Maggie.. But I doubt any of them get killed by walkers.. More than likely one of the wolves or someone from Alexandria
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                Can we get anymore band aids on Rick's face?- that looked fucking ridiculous
                He just got his ass whipped.

Good God you guys have the biggest vaginas when it comes to this show. If all you are gonna do is bitch about the details, just don't watch it!

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                  Good God you guys have the biggest vaginas when it comes to this show. If all you are gonna do is bitch about the details, just don't watch it!
                  Like button engaged.

Comment

• Top episode ever, can't wait for the crying from the vaginas of the top reviewers in here.

Comment

• Thought it was good as well. This season is great so far and next week looks just as good.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Great episode this season is kicking ass so far
                        2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                        2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

• I liked seeing Carol do her thing.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Best episode in a while.

Comment

• I was lost as to why some of the wolves stayed and turned some into hamburger.

Comment

• Amazing episode. What do you think led them there? Morgan's camp fire playtime where he didn't kill the wolves or Aaron's bag o photos?

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                I was lost as to why some of the wolves stayed and turned some into hamburger.
                                I would expect we'll get some sort of explanation on that, but so far I would say that it's an example of exactly how far gone and savage the wolves are.

Comment

Working...
                                X