The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Amazing episode. What do you think led them there? Morgan's camp fire playtime where he didn't kill the wolves or Aaron's bag o photos?

I would expect we'll get some sort of explanation on that, but so far I would say that it's an example of exactly how far gone and savage the wolves are.
    I thought it was pretty clear that the little girl led them there...? Maybe I missed something.

Comment

• Was there ever a scene where she interacted with them? If she led them there, what took them so long after she made it there? Why would she be trying to give CAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRLLLLLLL the keys instead of giving it to them?
      sigpic

Comment

• because she actually said the words, "that's how we...." to Carl in reference to how the Wolves gained entry when they were sitting back to back on the floor.

Comment

• I assume she meant how her and carl would sneak in and out.
          sigpic

Comment

• "lots of blind spots, hard to defend...."

She has also been sneaking out and in her backstory showed she was already a survivor of sorts

Comment

• Maybe she is working with the wolves, I just didn't get that impression from the story. There is a comic character that works with an outside group who carl falls for, but she's not really fitting that character at all, and that group hasn't been introduced. Maybe they're just pulling pieces.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                Maybe she is working with the wolves, I just didn't get that impression from the story.
                Same. She seems more like a lone wolf (see what I did there?) to me than a conspirator with the Wolves.

Comment

• If she was working with the wolves then wouldn't they already know about alexandria?

It seems as if they found out about alexandria from the backpack that was lost by Aaron.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasone View Post
                    If she was working with the wolves then wouldn't they already know about alexandria?

It seems as if they found out about alexandria from the backpack that was lost by Aaron.
                    she also had a handful of keys
                    half of Ricks crew was gone
                    why would she come by just to say goodbye?

My guess is that she was sent in as a spy that ended up having regrets.

Comment

• bets that Judith is missing?

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                        bets that Judith is missing?
                        She gone.

They have to use her character before she becomes anymore irrelevant to the story. Now would be a good time.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            She gone.

They have to use her character before she becomes anymore irrelevant to the story. Now would be a good time.
                            I hadn't even considered that. It'd be great motivation for an even more scorched-earth Rick. Next episode is going to be owned by that herd though. Gonna be tough. (and cool)

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              Maybe she is working with the wolves
                              She said "we" so you kind of have to assume she is. She probably met them out there at some point, and now she's helped them find the place and break in. She also said they shouldn't be living there.
                              WH

Comment

• I thought that naynay that carol capped said that?

Comment

Working...
                                X