No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree it was a waste of time. As soon as the udate at the beginning showed nothing but the history of morgan i knew it was gonna be this BS. That shouldnt have been a 1.5 hr show. It woulda been a lot better at 1 hour.

Comment

• That whole episode could have been a scene or two. I didn't care for it.

Comment

• I thought it was great explaining how Morgan went from full on psycho needing to "clear" to not wanting to kill at all.. That one guy helped him find peace but Morgan has to make a choice to start killing again.. That one wolf that he has captured it evil to the max and I think that guy will be Morgan's first kill
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Akido practitioner, beating people shitless with a stick, and that's how he got bit?
          Come on, this episode was boring, borderline trash due to how long it was drawn out. Practically any of the previous three would have benefited as a 90 minute episode. This could have been done in incremental flashbacks during the course of a regular episode.

I support this show through some pretty bad times, but last night was a waste of of an extended episode.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            Akido practitioner, beating people shitless with a stick, and that's how he got bit?
            Come on, this episode was boring, borderline trash due to how long it was drawn out. Practically any of the previous three would have benefited as a 90 minute episode. This could have been done in incremental flashbacks during the course of a regular episode.

I support this show through some pretty bad times, but last night was a waste of of an extended episode.
            Thats exactly what pisses me off. After 2 of the arguably best episodes the show has ever had you have a special 90 minute episode full of fucking kumbaya bullshit. If I wasnt such a fan of the though of zombies this show would be unwatchable.

Comment

• I liked it, but it would have been better placed as 2 or 3, before Morgan let those guys go and fucked Rick.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• The whole episode could have been summed up with an 80s movie training montage.

Comment

• motherfuckin' montage!

Comment

• i wasn't a fan of this episode either
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Past two episodes have been super fucking boring, especially after that first 3 of the season ramp up.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Not knowing what happened to Glenn is really starting to irritate my wife. I am starting to think they will wait for the reveal until the last episode of this season.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          Not knowing what happened to Glenn is really starting to irritate my wife. I am starting to think they will wait for the reveal until the last episode of this season.
                          It's the "season hook"
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• It was better than last weeks, what really sucks is that they have the means to make a really kick ass show that could be just flat out awesome but they dont have anyone running the show over there with an onuce of imagination.

Comment

• I think the show is going well. Last week was lame and I'm glad that's over. With all of the zombies hanging around by the gate, I wonder if a break-through will be the season cliff hanger.

I'm not sure what the importance was with the blood running through the nail holes on the exterior wall.

Comment

• I actually enjoyed the episode "here's not here" with the Morgan back story. Let's face it, we would rather watch Morgan than Carl.

This episode yesterday was just lethargic. All the slow pause to think and reflect moments of each of the characters just got annoying. Lots of wasted time is what I saw. Oh look he is gonna die, remove some puss from his leg and the world is rainbows again. Carl saying "you can survive if you know what you are doing", shut the fuck up Carl. Let's make a big ordeal about going after Glenn, then turn around. Wasted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X