No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its so stupid to me that they can't just kill them through a fence like they did at the prison. Its also stupid that the zombie can be so decayed that your hand pushes through it, but the thing can still walk and penetrate flesh with a bite?

This whole thing is getting further and further off base.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
      I actually enjoyed the episode "here's not here" with the Morgan back story. Let's face it, we would rather watch Morgan than Carl.

This episode yesterday was just lethargic. All the slow pause to think and reflect moments of each of the characters just got annoying. Lots of wasted time is what I saw. Oh look he is gonna die, remove some puss from his leg and the world is rainbows again. Carl saying "you can survive if you know what you are doing", shut the fuck up Carl. Let's make a big ordeal about going after Glenn, then turn around. Wasted.
      I'm with this guy.

Comment

• Carl is looking old!
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          Carl is looking old!
          6 years will do that to a kid. Wonder how many years it has been in the show? Carl was alot younger when Judith was born; he has obviously aged 3 years since then but Judith, played hy several different babies, is not 3, maybe 1 or 1.5? Add 9 months for the pregnancy and the appocalypse has taken 2 to 3 years? I know there is a timeline on wikipedia (i think) but not sure how accurate it is. It pretty much makes the same assumptions we do trying to guess.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• It's roughly two years in show time since the apocalypse started.
            sigpic

Comment

• I think it would be ballsy if the next time we see Glenn he's a walker. No explanation, just "f you Glenn fans life still sucks."

Comment

• How does that play out of neegan has been confirmed to show. Jeff Dean Morgan will play him. Doesn't he kill Glen?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Man how I wish you fuckers hadn't spoiled that for me.

Comment

• Sorry. I figured most fans knew at least some of the comic.

Lol imagine my horror back at Terminus when the guy was clubing fools with the bat . There was Glen on his knees. I was like nonono I can't watch this shit not yet.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      It was better than last weeks, what really sucks is that they have the means to make a really kick ass show that could be just flat out awesome but they dont have anyone running the show over there with an onuce of imagination.
                      You should go put your buggy down fool and showem what's what.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                        I think the show is going well. Last week was lame and I'm glad that's over. With all of the zombies hanging around by the gate, I wonder if a break-through will be the season cliff hanger.

I'm not sure what the importance was with the blood running through the nail holes on the exterior wall.
                        I think it means so many are there pushing, they are just getting juiced. Something is gonna fail I bet when everyone one is sleep or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                          I think it would be ballsy if the next time we see Glenn he's a walker. No explanation, just "f you Glenn fans life still sucks."
                          in some form or fashion that is the way to do it. if it was him being eaten, highly doubt he would be mobile.

Comment

• Interesting episode. Didn't blow my hair back, but it did seem to do a good job os setting up the chess pieces. Besides that, Abraham is really fun.

Anybody else think that it sounded like Glen saying "help" on the walkie at the end?

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              Interesting episode. Didn't blow my hair back, but it did seem to do a good job os setting up the chess pieces. Besides that, Abraham is really fun.

Anybody else think that it sounded like Glen saying "help" on the walkie at the end?
                              Not sure, kind of sounded more gravely like Rick to me. I figured it was either Rick or maybe Glenn. It did sound different than episode 1 when we first heard Glenn on the radio, but if he was injured or tired I guess he would sound different.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• I can't imagine several characters not dying this season the way everyone is up shit creek
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X