The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Based off of that last scene, with that little goon talking, I expect that he'll get attacked, at least his mom is going to have to try and intervene and get killed, and anyone that actually makes it out of that is going to have to have the self control to stand there and watch them get eaten and slowly walk away.

That sounds tough as hell, and a really cool story point.
    Hopefully it's just the little kid and the mother just let's him go to get raped by zombie teeth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
      Just looking for thoughts on this but was there no chance to escape from the roof onto another nearby house? Or maybe thin out the heard on the stairs and just keep working at it. Or simply wait a little longer to see if any helps arrives? Just doesn't seem like they gave it much time before deciding to make an escape disguised as a walker. And how did they get from that room to outside the house without drawing any undo attention?
      Attic first since you can close the stairs and remain safe, then the roof, if possible. Fuck walking in the heard.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        Attic first since you can close the stairs and remain safe, then the roof, if possible. Fuck walking in the heard.
        Attic would be ok temporarily but the roof probably wouldn't be very good. Those are nice homes and I haven't paid much attention but usually houses like that have steeper roofs on them. Now the patio roofs would be lower pitch but walkers could get through the windows and get to them. There is no way they are hanging out on a steep roof. They suck to walk on for people that do it for a living let alone people carrying guns and a baby.

Comment

• Get the group up to the attic, then have rick and/or michonne get out onto the roof to go for the armory. Make some noise to pull the walkers away from the house. Once it's a little more manageable, fight your way back to the house.

Also, they could use those sheets to stabilize themselves on a steep roof or to repel to the ground.

Comment

• Or they could have gathered every 10/22 or .22 rifle variant in every household in the Atlanta area, a couple hundred thousand rounds of ammo, and just sit on a roof ust pulling head shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
              Or they could have gathered every 10/22 or .22 rifle variant in every household in the Atlanta area, a couple hundred thousand rounds of ammo, and just sit on a roof ust pulling head shots.
              or do not let that ginormous herd out of the quarry and round up a few 18 wheeler fuel tankers, suicide jockey that shit onto walkers and light a match.

lol... mangus the mangina is going to go mental.

Comment

• Negan!!
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  or do not let that ginormous herd out of the quarry and round up a few 18 wheeler fuel tankers, suicide jockey that shit onto walkers and light a match.

lol... mangus the mangina is going to go mental.
                  Or grab all that shit the army left behind in season 1.

Comment

• are we really to believe that next-to-no military personnel survived a zombie apocalypse except for the gingerbread on the show?

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    Call me ruthless, but there would not be kids in any group I'm trying to survive with. Mother fucking liabilities. Those little shits should have been in a spartan program since day one.
                    You'd be the first to go. You cry far worse than the infant and kid combined.

Comment

are we really to believe that next-to-no military personnel survived a zombie apocalypse except for the gingerbread on the show?

You'd be the first to go. You cry far worse than the infant and kid combined.
                      There have been, but they have been scattered and low on ammo like most everyone else. There was that chopper they found crashed near the prison. The guard unit the governor's guys surprised and murdered. We saw the leftovers from what looked like an ambush on the bridge when he found the rocket launcher recently. They have been around. Just remember tbat if they actually showed up for duty during the outbreak they would have likely been assigned high priority and high danger protection detail; local governments, crowd control, enforcing martial law, etc. Once shit broke down they would have either had orders to retreat and regroup, or they would have left and potentially disbanded to find family. If any did survive they probably still have some kind of an in tact command structure and plan out watches and supply runs and don't have all the issues other groups have with lack of control. I bet some are doing well and keeping to themselves in order to not draw attention from walkers or gangs. Command structure like the military, though auhoritarian, would go a long way in keeping your people and their shit relatively safe. Plus remember we have not seen DC, or any large military base yet. I can also be the subs and carriers are doing ok and probably trhing to do what they can near the coast, but we are in Georgia so wouldn't see that in the show. Just my thoughts.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• with the next episode spoiler, I bet glenn dies before the end of the season..
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                          Attic would be ok temporarily but the roof probably wouldn't be very good. Those are nice homes and I haven't paid much attention but usually houses like that have steeper roofs on them. Now the patio roofs would be lower pitch but walkers could get through the windows and get to them. There is no way they are hanging out on a steep roof. They suck to walk on for people that do it for a living let alone people carrying guns and a baby.
                          Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          Get the group up to the attic, then have rick and/or michonne get out onto the roof to go for the armory. Make some noise to pull the walkers away from the house. Once it's a little more manageable, fight your way back to the house.

Also, they could use those sheets to stabilize themselves on a steep roof or to repel to the ground.
                          Exactly! Why risk the whole group or being bitten because someone couldn't keep quiet (kids) by having everyone walk through the walkers? I've worked on some roofs before, and I hate two stories, but I'd find a way to get down from the room maybe onto another house or drop down somewhere where the walkers are spread our rather than walk through them all.

Originally posted by David View Post
                          Or they could have gathered every 10/22 or .22 rifle variant in every household in the Atlanta area, a couple hundred thousand rounds of ammo, and just sit on a roof ust pulling head shots.
                          I like the way you think! I know I've brought it up on some thread on the Firearms Forum but would a .22 LR be powerful enough to take out a walker with a head shot? What would be an effective range? I've heard some people tell me that they've killed deer with a .22 but I find that hard to believe unless under ideal conditions (up close and a head shot of some kind).

Comment

Just my thoughts.
                            I would just think there would be more air traffic and napalm... perhaps that is to come...

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            with the next episode spoiler, I bet glenn dies before the end of the season..
                            I was thinking his wife would watch him get devoured while trying to get past the walls.

Comment

where the hell have you been? all incognito and shit for weeks and then post whoring it up!
                              I noticed the board was dead, so I decided to run the gauntlet.

Comment

• In this universe they plunge random items through bone and tissue like it was made of wet paper. I'm thinking a 22lr would be more than sufficient under 100 yards.

Comment

Working...
                                X