The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
    Exactly! Why risk the whole group or being bitten because someone couldn't keep quiet (kids) by having everyone walk through the walkers? I've worked on some roofs before, and I hate two stories, but I'd find a way to get down from the room maybe onto another house or drop down somewhere where the walkers are spread our rather than walk through them all.

I like the way you think! I know I've brought it up on some thread on the Firearms Forum but would a .22 LR be powerful enough to take out a walker with a head shot? What would be an effective range? I've heard some people tell me that they've killed deer with a .22 but I find that hard to believe unless under ideal conditions (up close and a head shot of some kind).
    My dad has been shot by a .22LR and it looks like a chain saw sliced up his body. The bullet had to travel threw a seat first, so a rotting human skull would probably no issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      I would just think there would be more air traffic and napalm... perhaps that is to come...

I was thinking his wife would watch him get devoured while trying to get past the walls.
      At first the was like Atlanta, but we know from stuff we saw early on plus what they showed in fear the walking dead the the government collapsed fast and thr military largely disbanded. Plus aircraft require a ton of maintenance to fly and it has been like 3 years.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Solid play, having the fence as the first, last, and only line of defense. Why not build an inner and outer fence, with sections so a failure could be localized and handled accordingly?

And knock down burned out steeples.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          Solid play, having the fence as the first, last, and only line of defense. Why not build an inner and outer fence, with sections so a failure could be localized and handled accordingly?

And knock down burned out steeples.
          All their answers could be found here
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• For a first line of defense, I would think some type of passive deterrent(metal clothesline, or tripwire) would work well set out in the woods. There is virtually zero maintenance and the walkers would try to force through it rather than go around. When they push too hard their head is damaged, killing them... or at least they're most likely immobilized.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              For a first line of defense, I would think some type of passive deterrent(metal clothesline, or tripwire) would work well set out in the woods. There is virtually zero maintenance and the walkers would try to force through it rather than go around. When they push too hard their head is damaged, killing them... or at least they're most likely immobilized.
              If you had the machinery or manpower, and protection during the operation, a moat or just a wide and deep trench would work.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                For a first line of defense, I would think some type of passive deterrent(metal clothesline, or tripwire) would work well set out in the woods. There is virtually zero maintenance and the walkers would try to force through it rather than go around. When they push too hard their head is damaged, killing them... or at least they're most likely immobilized.
                Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                If you had the machinery or manpower, and protection during the operation, a moat or just a wide and deep trench would work.
                Well just look at what Morgan had done when he was crazy and barricaded in the old town. Lots of tangle foot and impaling devices. Even the original group should be somewhat familiar what to do after the time spent in the prison.

Comment

• Shit, just build steps all the way around the city. Zombies hate steps.

Comment

• I spent the last month reading this thread and catching up on the series from the beginning. This show sucks and I'm done watching it.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                      I spent the last month reading this thread and catching up on the series from the beginning. This show sucks and I'm done watching it.
                      You should have taken the early cues. I can't believe this steaming pile of shit has such a big following.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Lol you fuckers

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I, too, frequently click on threads to reply about shows I don't like.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            I, too, frequently click on threads to reply about shows I don't like.
                            quoted for later

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              You should have taken the early cues. I can't believe this steaming pile of shit has such a big following.
                              Eh, it's not great but it's not terrible.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                                Shit, just build steps all the way around the city. Zombies hate steps.
                                Nope, need treadmills tied into the grid. That way they can generate electricity.

Comment

Working...
                                X