The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Excellent episode. Eugene is one of my favorites. The rocket launcher was outstanding.
    Eugene is great to have around just because of the way he talks and structures sentences. The actor playing him has nailed the character. I wish he was worked into things a little more just to hear his opinion on different plans. Not much more but I think a bit more eugene would be good.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      My wife and I just about did a spit take on that first rocket to the motorcycle gang. Glorious!
      Watching it in bed and woke the wife up with a "holy shit! That was unexpected!"
      Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      Eugene is great to have around just because of the way he talks and structures sentences. The actor playing him has nailed the character. I wish he was worked into things a little more just to hear his opinion on different plans. Not much more but I think a bit more eugene would be good.
      Exactly.

Comment

• I was so glad that the hot girl's dumbass kid got eaten that I almost stood up and cheered.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          My wife and I just about did a spit take on that first rocket to the motorcycle gang. Glorious!
          That was a fantastic relief. I was getting pissy at the thought of having to put up with a season filled with the leader of that group. He played the part too well and I hated him immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            I was so glad that the hot girl's dumbass kid got eaten that I almost stood up and cheered.
            Hah, yeah. That countdown has been rolling for a while.

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
            That was a fantastic relief. I was getting pissy at the thought of having to put up with a season filled with the leader of that group. He played the part too well and I hated him immediately.
            Man, he was hate-able, wasn't he? He did a great job, but I'm still glad he's dead.

There have been a couple of instances where they get confronted with bad guys and you just think, "ok, here we go..." and then they completely subvert expectations by taking them out with a quickness. I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
              Well Negan is still going to show up soon with his baseball bat so there will be a story arch with him for probably a few episodes at least. I kind of wish that guy on the bike hadn't gotten killed because he was doing so well playing the character. Would have liked to see a little more of that slightly crazy demeanor he had. Can't put my finger on it but he reminds me of another character from a movie or tv show when he said he wouldn't kill them and then changed his mind.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Walking home after work this evening I was running over some ideas in my head about my upcoming Season 5 review. I’d expected Negan, a character from the comics to show up and sort of wondere…

Comment

• All he said was "your property belongs to negan" doesnt mean he was in that group does it?
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Hot chick should have lived. Both her kids should have died exactly how they did and Carl should be fucking dead as well. Shot right in the face, through the ocular cavity no less, and throwing a couple sutures on it fixes it right up.

Excellent episode though.

Comment

• It looked like the bullet didn't go in the occular cavity, just ripped across. Eye is gone, brain is OK.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                        It looked like the bullet didn't go in the occular cavity, just ripped across. Eye is gone, brain is OK.
                        True. Confirmed by the director/makeup effects guy.

Comment

• better picture

Comment

• I called the rocket launcher at the beginning. Pissed my wife off lol. We were both glad the little boy got eaten but I felt really sad for rick. When they zoomed into his face while his little gf was getting eaten, all I could think about, "I didn't get any pussy from her yet! FUCK."

Comment

• I know the show has plans for Glenn's demise, but cmon! Full auto fire all around and in front of him and he doesn't even get winged by a bullet?

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                                I know the show has plans for Glenn's demise, but cmon! Full auto fire all around and in front of him and he doesn't even get winged by a bullet?
                                Yea that part was dumb.. Glenn has literally died twice
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X