Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        That episode was boring
        "What?"
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          "What?"
          No shit. Good episode that set up some action soon.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Wtf is Abraham's deal? Can't go chasing Sasha when you got Rosita...

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
              Wtf is Abraham's deal? Can't go chasing Sasha when you got Rosita...
              Ginger's like brown. Latina's have that pussy that's 3 degrees hotter, so maybe he's getting burned, and thinking the black girl will provide safer haven?

Comment

• Rosita fucks. Anyways, Lori, Jessie, how long before Michonne becomes one of Rick's dead love interests?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                  Rosita fucks. Anyways, Lori, Jessie, how long before Michonne becomes one of Rick's dead love interests?
                  Just my own theory but I think Michonne dies in the next few episodes. In the comic books Neagan beats one of the major characters to death with a bat. And they are making Michonne into this lovey dovey character all of a sudden. Usually that type of person doesn't last long. The other possibility is Morgan or Abraham. They even foreshadowed this in this last episode.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I thought the foreshadowing was ALLL about Glen in that last episode. redhead talking to him about purposely asking pancakes, then when they were headed back they had that eye contact moment when the Dr was there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Just my own theory but I think Michonne dies in the next few episodes. In the comic books Neagan beats one of the major characters to death with a bat. And they are making Michonne into this lovey dovey character all of a sudden. Usually that type of person doesn't last long. The other possibility is Morgan or Abraham. They even foreshadowed this in this last episode.

Yeah, with the guy who was talking about seeing his wife clear as day as he thought he was dying. We were wondering who Abraham was envisioning as he was being choked. He was ready to go.

Comment

• Can they all just die and move on with some other parties that may be more interesting?

Comment

• This current party is interesting, and entertaining. Fear The Walking Dead may be the show you want to watch, or stop watching this one so you don't feel the need to complain about it.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                            Yeah, with the guy who was talking about seeing his wife clear as day as he thought he was dying. We were wondering who Abraham was envisioning as he was being choked. He was ready to go.
                            I'm thinking Sasha since he lost the necklace that Rosita made him.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                              I thought the foreshadowing was ALLL about Glen in that last episode. redhead talking to him about purposely asking pancakes, then when they were headed back they had that eye contact moment when the Dr was there.
                              Several characters are being foreshadowed and to my knowledge they all die pretty soon in the books. So it could be that they all get their comic deaths, or get their comic deaths swapped around to keep people guessing. But right now I would say there is a good chance abraham, michonne, glenn, and morgan all die in this negan fiasco. I remember how abrahama and glenn die but can't remember the other two's death since it has been a while since I googled it. But 4 main character deaths would really shak things up and could be interesting to see. I like glenn and hate to see him go but like someone said he died twice already, time to say goodbye. I'd miss the shit abraham says bt his character has been ready to die since eugene found him when his family was killed.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                "What?"
                                I dunno I felt like I was predicting everything before it happened.. As soon as they got to the hilltop I knew Rick was going to kill someone.. In this particular episode Maggie seemed cheesy negotiating with that guy, I know Carl stayed behind but I feel like as he gets older he is going to play a more important role soon.. I also feel like we will lose more that one character too during this negan battle..
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X