The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nvm
    Last edited by FunFordCobra; 03-02-2016, 12:59 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      Several characters are being foreshadowed and to my knowledge they all die pretty soon in the books. So it could be that they all get their comic deaths, or get their comic deaths swapped around to keep people guessing. But right now I would say there is a good chance abraham, michonne, glenn, and morgan all die in this negan fiasco. I remember how abrahama and glenn die but can't remember the other two's death since it has been a while since I googled it. But 4 main character deaths would really shak things up and could be interesting to see. I like glenn and hate to see him go but like someone said he died twice already, time to say goodbye. I'd miss the shit abraham says bt his character has been ready to die since eugene found him when his family was killed.
      Michonne is still alive in the comics at least up to #140 which was the last one I read
      --Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
        Michonne is still alive in the comics at least up to #140 which was the last one I read
        I was under the impression she died at some point. I only read up until they left the prison, so anything after that is just whatever I have googled to see how each season or episode was different.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• There would have to be a zombie apocalypse for me to even consider putting it in Michonne. And probably even then I'd wait until season 6.
          sigpic

Comment

• Talk about an intense episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
              Talk about an intense episode.
              Yep. I knew they were getting off too easy at first. Been a great season so far.

Comment

• I thought maybe they were killing innocent guys until the pictures above the last guy's bed.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  I thought maybe they were killing innocent guys until the pictures above the last guy's bed.
                  Lucille's handiwork?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Also what I was thinking. So now I'm not sure if he put them up there because he was a bad guy, or if he (was forced to?) put them up there to remind himself what would happen to him/his group if he didn't serve Negan.
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• straight up murdering folks all based off a few loose words from a man named Jesus...i see what happened there

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                        straight up murdering folks all based off a few loose words from a man named Jesus...i see what happened there
                        Except for the attempted assassination/murder, and kidnapping and beating the Hilltop guy.
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Not to mention the run in with the RPG motorcycle gang.

Comment

• I hope Carol goes fucking Carol on those two bitches next week. It's going to be great.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• This season has been badass so far.

Comment

• Father Gabriel has finally seen the light. Unfortunately it seems like they are setting up Carol to sacrifice herself in order to save Maggie.

Comment

Working...
                                X