No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was an article a few months ago with the creator where he said right now he wouldn't kill Carol because she's come so far... but that was then;

Part of the fun of a show like The Walking Dead is that you never really feel like any member of the cast is safe. In such a dangerous world, every episode is practically a countdown timer where someone major is going to die eventually, and we just have to [...]
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• great fucking episode.. Bye glen next week for sure
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Man, I had to re-watch the assault. Love watching Ricks group kick ass.

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
        Father Gabriel has finally seen the light. Unfortunately it seems like they are setting up Carol to sacrifice herself in order to save Maggie.
        I get the same vibe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I hope Carol goes fucking Carol on those two bitches next week. It's going to be great.

Fucking right.

Her and Rick have become my favorite characters. Ruthless and doing what needs doing. This moral crisis she shows in this episode better pass. They don't need her going weak.

And Abraham is fucking stupid. Rosita and Maggie are the hottest ones in the crew now that Rick's latest love interest got eaten.
          Last edited by sc281; 03-07-2016, 09:26 PM. Reason: Maggie is still hawt. Couldn't put her at second place.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            And Abraham is fucking stupid. Rosita and Maggie are the hottest ones in the crew now that Rick's latest love interest got eaten.
            I would argue Sasha has something to say about that...

Last edited by zachary; 03-08-2016, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Oh look another person(s) separated from the group and captured. Again

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                Oh look another person(s) separated from the group and captured. Again
                Why are you watching a show you don't like?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  Why are you watching a show you don't like?
                  Because I want to like it, but honestly this will probably be my last season unless they can really change it up.

Comment

Because I want to like it, but honestly this will probably be my last season unless they can really change it up.
                    what else do you expect to see? Only so many options on a show like this...human threats, zombie threats, weather threats, ration threats?

Comment

Oh look another person(s) separated from the group and captured. Again
                      Sure that was one part but it also shows what that group has become.. now they are hunting people before they hunt them.. I think its getting pretty "dark" on the show as to what they don't mind doing as to say season 3 when they were still somewhat normal.. the whole way of life has changed
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• I guess I'm just looking for more depth than village, safe, not safe, zombies, someone captured, go kill get them back, another village, safe, not safe again, look more zombies oh all you should be dead, another person captured, another village safe, not safe....

How about what's going on outside of Georgia (probably fear the walking dead could fill this), how to exterminate walkers for good since they've obviously have to have some realization that they're not super humans, real possibllity of human civilization and not camps, 330+ million people and they come across a handful of white trash and bad guy characters that are all the same.

Comment

• This is a tv show, not a movie.

I can already tell you that if those are your expectations, and you aren't currently enjoying the show, then you need to stop, now. Unless you find it enjoyable to watch something you don't like, then get on a forum to bitch about it. If that's the case, nevermind, continue on.
                          sigpic

Comment

How about what's going on outside of Georgia (probably fear the walking dead could fill this), how to exterminate walkers for good since they've obviously have to have some realization that they're not super humans, real possibllity of human civilization and not camps, 330+ million people and they come across a handful of white trash and bad guy characters that are all the same.
                            Yeah, that's not what this is. It's at a granular level: whatever any of our characters have in front of them. A bigger picture or plan for resolving the zombie apocalypse is never going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              Yeah, that's not what this is. It's at a granular level: whatever any of our characters have in front of them. A bigger picture or plan for resolving the zombie apocalypse is never going to happen.
                              I get that it's probably never going to happen, but they could at least give some insight through some seasons other than the exact same scenario over and over again with the exact same bad guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                                Except for the attempted assassination/murder, and kidnapping and beating the Hilltop guy.
                                ... as well as what looked to be trophy kills via polaroids hanging on the wall?

Comment

Working...
                                X