The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denny
    Do you realize how much work and creativity would have to go into writing something other than just a bunch of "filler episodes?" This is nothing more than just getting you to come back for more.
    What's sad is I should enjoy nothing but zombie killing and mirdering people, but even my simple mind is wanting more.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      ... as well as what looked to be trophy kills via polaroids hanging on the wall?
      Yeah but they didn't see those until they'd already set out to kill them. I was just responding to the "few loose words from Jesus" part
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
        I get that it's probably never going to happen, but they could at least give some insight through some seasons other than the exact same scenario over and over again with the exact same bad guys.
        I agree, I would have been done a long time ago if my wife wasn't hooked. Maybe just a few two headed zombies, or a zombie baby....

I'm really just waiting on Rick to wake up from his coma.

Comment

• Not sure Cookie Monster quite does it for Carol, but she is about to go over the edge mentally.

Now that the group has taken to sport killing of non-walkers for personal gain, where do y'all think the story line will take them. I don't read the comics, so just wondering out loud.

Comment

• is negan a religion along with a person?

I saw them eyeballying the rosary beads and at one point saying
            "we're all negan"..
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

• I think the strike was the right idea, but it's surely shaken the group to have to be that proactive. How many times to they have to get burned showing mercy only to have it bite them in the ass?

Nurture partnership where you can (Hilltop), purge threats whenever possible (saviors). This second half of the season has been great so far.

Comment

• Last night's episode was awesome. I am definitely going to watch it again before next Sunday.

I think negan could be a sect or religious reference. Maybe even be an acronym or abbreviation for something.

Oh, and the redhead made it move a little.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post

I think negan could be a sect or religious reference. Maybe even be an acronym or abbreviation for something.
                  That'd be weird, since they supposedly cast Jeffrey Dean Morgan as neegan.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                    f`
                    Oh, and the redhead made it move a little.
                    I don't know man. She has Carl mouth real bad.

Comment

• Red head would cut your dick off. I was let down by this episode, I thought for sure that everything carol was doing was an act to get them off guard. I was waiting for her to go crazy on them. Instead it got all emotional and shit.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Carol is a bawse, she's a tad nutty right now but will still do the damn thing when she has to.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          Carol is a bawse, she's a tad nutty right now but will still do the damn thing when she has to.
                          Maybe it is menopause, I don't know. I did love it when Rick gave that dipshit some lead to chew on though.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Red head would cut your dick off. I was let down by this episode, I thought for sure that everything carol was doing was an act to get them off guard. I was waiting for her to go crazy on them. Instead it got all emotional and shit.
                            I expected this one to drag kinda.. I did think it was interesting that the red head was similar to carol.. They're ruthless too and probably smart to wait for their group to arrive before killing carol/Maggie.. Just should have secured them better before leaving them unattended.. Since negan has been cast the role and it seems they've killed everyone in sight again, I wonder how he(negan) will meet with Rick and his crew
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Comment

• ok so lets take bet on who all dies when Neegan gets introduced....

Abraham
                                Carol
                                Glenn
                                Generic Hispanic chick #1
                                Maybe Sasha

I think that will have the heads roll introducing him in the build up to next season

Comment

Working...
                                X