No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only other name I'd add to that list would be Maggie. I don't really see them killing off a pregnant chick, but they've done worse. It'd be quite a switcheroo if Glenn survived and Maggie didn't.

Comment

• Was glad to see they moved on from the whole captive rescue mission thing in one episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Red head would cut your dick off.

Comment

Red head would cut your dick off. I was let down by this episode, I thought for sure that everything carol was doing was an act to get them off guard. I was waiting for her to go crazy on them. Instead it got all emotional and shit.
          Yup. So disappointed in her. Don't get me wrong. Playing helpless was good to let them underestimate her, but that crisis of conscience shit can wait until after the life or death situation is well handled.

Pleasantly surprised with Maggie though.

And the redhead should have lived and joined the group. She was cute and ruthless. The crew needs a few more strong people.
          Last edited by sc281; 03-16-2016, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• She was truck stop cute at best.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

She was truck stop cute at best.
              It's the end of the world, and to date there haven't been many extra cute ones that have shown up for the Grimes gang.

Besides, she cleans up pretty well.
              Last edited by sc281; 03-16-2016, 02:53 PM.

Comment

She was definitely a solid deployment 8.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Her name is Alicia Witt, google it. You may also find her by searching for "saggy 40 year old fried egg ginger titties"....
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Lmfao
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• In all fairness that pic is about 8 years old.

Comment

This works for me these days.
                        sigpic

Comment

Her name is Alicia Witt, google it. You may also find her by searching for "saggy 40 year old fried egg ginger titties"....
                          HAhahaha you.. you...you....

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Saw that bolt coming. Never liked her anyways.

Who the fuck was "D"? Was he the guy with the 2 girls from the burnt forest?

And ain't Carol just a hot mess?
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Damn, I did not see that crossbow bolt coming. I wonder if that replaces a certain comic death.

I freakin loved this episode. Lots of interesting stuff.

I'm looking forward to Eugine starting up his factory and the ass kicking that is to come.

I can't figure what's up with Carol, but this is some solid TV.

Comment

• Well, for the record, I didn't see the bolt itself coming until it blasted her in the head. BUT a few scenes earlier I told my wife "yep, this is her last episode".
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X