The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Damn, I did not see that crossbow bolt coming. I wonder if that replaces a certain comic death.

I freakin loved this episode. Lots of interesting stuff.

I'm looking forward to Eugine starting up his factory and the ass kicking that is to come.

I can't figure what's up with Carol, but this is some solid TV.
    I believe that was Abraham's death.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Yeah, I know. That's why I said it that way, so as to avoid dropping unnecessary spoilers.

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
      Well, for the record, I didn't see the bolt itself coming until it blasted her in the head. BUT a few scenes earlier I told my wife "yep, this is her last episode".
      Yup. The moral compass doesn't live long on this show.

Comment

• Carol is pissing me off. I preferred her as the cookie monster. I'm not following what it is she thinks she needs to run from. Those stale cigarettes are affecting her brain. This has by far been the best season yet.

Comment

• How did Daryl not know how to drive a truck with a bad clutch/transmission? And why has it taken them 5+ years to figure out that they can load their own ammo?

I knew Denise was dead when she tried to get into the car with the cooler. I didn't know she'd die like that, though.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            How did Daryl not know how to drive a truck with a bad clutch/transmission? And why has it taken them 5+ years to figure out that they can load their own ammo?

I knew Denise was dead when she tried to get into the car with the cooler. I didn't know she'd die like that, though.
            I think the reloading issue is mainly due to the fact they haven't had compnents, tools, or even been stationary long enough to have the time. They have moved around alot and reloading supplies are heavy when you are on foot.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• ...bold statement here...Daryl instead of Glenn? Or all of them?

Comment

• This whole Carol storyline is getting ridiculous.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  I think the reloading issue is mainly due to the fact they haven't had compnents, tools, or even been stationary long enough to have the time. They have moved around alot and reloading supplies are heavy when you are on foot.
                  They stayed long enough at the prison and now Alexandria to have gathered the supplies and equipment.
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• I know exactly why they didn't do it before.

It wasn't in the script.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      I know exactly why they didn't do it before.

It wasn't in the script.
                      Why did it take the writers 5+ years to figure out that they should be loading their own ammo?
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• It didn't. They didn't spend as much time at the prison and on hershel's farm like they did in the tv show when compared to the comics. I just think they were waiting for that story line to come to because it turns in to a pretty big part of whats to come.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Think Dwight runs with negans crew?
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            Think Dwight runs with negans crew?
                            Absolutely, it's who he was running from earlier in the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                              Absolutely, it's who he was running from earlier in the season.
                              I bet his face got burned because they stole those meds
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Y'all should read the comics
                                --Marcus

Comment

Working...
                                X