No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he shot daryl in the arm.. he definitely a fake death so we forget about glenn getting smashed by lucielle on sunday.. glen is already captured as well so I bet he still gets the biz end of negans bat..
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• So they're just dragging this out until the final minutes Neagan shows up. I was expecting more bloodshed.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I haven't caught a real good look at it but, is Aaron carrying a double barrel shotgun with a scope on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          I haven't caught a real good look at it but, is Aaron carrying a double barrel shotgun with a scope on it?
          I think it was a sbr with a bull barrel, maybe integrally suppressed? Hard to tell though. Looked like it may be a bolt action.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Dammit!

Comment

• What a shitty finale. Overhyped bullshit. The second half of the season picked up strong and they end it with this???
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                What a shitty finale. Overhyped bullshit. The second half of the season picked up strong and they end it with this???
                That is called a cliffhanger.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Weak
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Doesn't sound like I missed anything. Let me guess, they all got captured and either someone died (or probably didn't) and it'll be known in October and then we get to play escape from another bad guy.....again.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                      Doesn't sound like I missed anything. Let me guess, they all got captured and either someone died (or probably didn't) and it'll be known in October and then we get to play escape from another bad guy.....again.
                      You're a fucking retard.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        You're a fucking retard.
                        So that's a yes?

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          What a shitty finale. Overhyped bullshit. The second half of the season picked up strong and they end it with this???
                          I guess it's the same old shit still with this show. I got fed up over a year ago.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                            That is called a cliffhanger.
                            I've seen better cliffhangers, this was total trash to overhype Jeffery Dean Morgan's walking dead appearance. All the fan boys wet themselves tonight. Fresh Prince of Belair had better episodes than this pile of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                              So that's a yes?
                              It's a statement how you just can't seem to shut the fuck up about a show you claim to not like, yet you still watch it, then fucking comment anyway.

Just don't fucking watch it if you don't like it.

I absolutely hate the stupid fucking shit that is Duck Dynasty, or 95% of the rest of tv. I don't watch it, then go bitch about it to people. What kind of fucking idiot does that?
                              sigpic

Comment

• So who do you think got it? Wish they could go full Negan with the dialogue, guess sensors wouldn't let it happen though
                                --Marcus

Comment

Working...
                                X