The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
    So who do you think got it? Wish they could go full Negan with the dialogue, guess sensors wouldn't let it happen though
    I was predicting Glenn would get his comic death since it would really hurt the crew, but not so sure now. They seemed to spend alot of time building up more of Eugene's character so now I kind of lean towards that. I am certain it isn't Darryl though. They are trying to make people think that with him being shot and then Norman Reedus having his own show soon, but they make so much money off of Darryl via merchandise I don't see them killing him until maybe the last season. Him getting lucille would be a huge shocker, though. Carl and Rick are safe, besides being the two main characters in the comics Negan made a comment about them before he swung the bat so I think they and Daryl are ok. Anyone else is fair game but I hope they made it Glenn for the impact it would have. I kind of think Abraham is going to get his death in the coming war that should fully kick off soon.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Well I read a theory on why it may be Daryl and it makes sense. All the views from inside the bullet riddled van were first person, so it makes sense that whoever was killed was the same person and the only firt person view we saw that episode. Glenn and Daryl were both there, so now it kind of feels like a 50/50 shot between them.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        It's a statement how you just can't seem to shut the fuck up about a show you claim to not like, yet you still watch it, then fucking comment anyway.

Just don't fucking watch it if you don't like it.

I absolutely hate the stupid fucking shit that is Duck Dynasty, or 95% of the rest of tv. I don't watch it, then go bitch about it to people. What kind of fucking idiot does that?
        Hey, I haven't even watched last nights episode.

Comment

• The monster cliffhanger is rough, but I ain't mad. I think Jeffery Dean Morgan delivered as Negan. Now the painful wait to see who got the bat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            I've seen better cliffhangers, this was total trash to overhype Jeffery Dean Morgan's walking dead appearance. All the fan boys wet themselves tonight. Fresh Prince of Belair had better episodes than this pile of shit.
            I liked the episode except for the cliffhanger. It was well done.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Last night was my least favorite episode of B season. I thought it was too drawn out and didn't need to be an hour and a half. I fully expected to be left with a major cliffhanger like that, though. I'm cool with it as I bet it's going to make for one hell of a following season.

Comment

• I figure Glenn got it, since Negan knows that his wife is right there to watch - Makes it that much more cruel. I think Abraham will go early next season. Eugene and Daryl stay alive with their injuries as a reminder for the group.

I thought Carol was going to get Morgan killed, but it seems they have run into one of the other communities and will get help there.

As far as last night's show in general, Negan's reveal was way over-hyped. And I thought the story could have been told in the normal hour format.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post

but it seems they have run into one of the other communities and will get help there.
                  I forgot all about this part. I'm really hoping it turns out this other group is full of badasses and they play a heavy role in the fight against Negan.

Comment

• JDM did a good job portraying a bad guy, but I wouldn't say that was a good Neegan. I'll have to see how he handles one of the moments of rage before saying he's doing a good job.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      As far as last night's show in general, Negan's reveal was way over-hyped. And I thought the story could have been told in the normal hour format.
                      Gagreed. A lot of build up but it played out pretty predictably. It felt like there were 5 minutes of commercials for every 2 minutes of the show.
                      Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      JDM did a good job portraying a bad guy, but I wouldn't say that was a good Neegan. I'll have to see how he handles one of the moments of rage before saying he's doing a good job.
                      Gagreed.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                        I forgot all about this part. I'm really hoping it turns out this other group is full of badasses and they play a heavy role in the fight against Negan.
                        I'm 99.9% sure that's what happens.

Comment

• I am leaning towards Eugene or Abraham due to the romantic bro hug encounter they had, probably more Abraham since he was "taking it like a champ."

Comment

• What I really like about this show is there are very few commercials, they really respect their viewers

Comment

• Ok I thought it was good.. They blocked off all the exits and negan made a bad ass entry! Isn't he supposed to be a main character moving foward? Now we know who/what he is and what he's capable of..Rick looked scared shitless! I do think it's either glenn or Abraham who gets the biz end of Lucille.. It is fucking bullshit we gotta wait until October now to find out though!

Edit: fuck yea Morgan!
                              Last edited by Stephen; 04-04-2016, 07:53 PM.
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• It had to be Aaron. He was definitely the red shirt in that away team.

I can see it being Abraham. If I were in Negan's shoes, I'd take out the alpha. Abraham looked like the alpha throughout that encounter. Rick shook like a leaf and the rest were cowed, each to their own extent of course.

But the walking dead doesn't follow the laws of the jungle, so......
                                Last edited by sc281; 04-04-2016, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X