The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
    They've really stuck to the comics this season as best as they can. Even Negan's line of "its going to be pee pee city" was from the comics I believe.

Glenn got his head smashed in the comics, it's going to be him. And thankfully, I am so tired of him slowly becoming a woman...and his mustache is terrible.

Abraham gets a bullet to the brain sometime during the Negan war, so they can't kill him yet, he has to fulfill his destiny.
    Abraham dies in the comic right before or a couple before Negan makes his debut. But they did quote the comic basically word for word minus a ton of f bombs
    --Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
      ANegan makes his debut. But they did quote the comic basically word for word minus a ton of f bombs
      Damn shame too, cause I would have loved to hear Jeffrey Dean Morgan say "So I'm now going to beat the holy fuck fucking fuckedy fuck outta one of you with my bat".

Comment

• I rewatched it last night

I think negan might kill Eugene if they don't kill glenn.. gene gave rick the blueprints to the ammo factory.. that could've been his closure
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Here's the latest, from some self-professed superfan that believes he has "cracked the code" - http://bammargerasworld.com/walking-...e-cliffhanger/

Comment

• Sneak Peak....gave it away a bit.....aww i am sad Daryl Dies!!!!

Comment

• I'm pretty pumped to see how this season unfolds
              Spoilers online have pretty much confirmed who dies.. expect a surprise
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• yea i think he either kills 2 people or cuts ricks hand off and kills Daryl..D was the only one with a blanket on and he was the one in the trailer when the first person views started early in the episode..

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  I'm pretty pumped to see how this season unfolds
                  Spoilers online have pretty much confirmed who dies.. expect a surprise
                  Wouldn't say they have confirmed it. They don't put stuff in previews by accident, so that may be misdirection. I think they make too much money off of the merchandise with that character to kill him off, but it would make for a real surprise to many. My money is still on Glenn or Abraham. Glenn because it is his comic death, the outburst and the two times he should have died. Abraham because his comic death already happened to someone else and he is on borrowed time, plus the fact he bowed up to Negan and showed he isn't broken. Negan wants broken people who will follow him and fall in line. Abraham showed he isn't up for that shit.

As for the other thing the trailer eludes to, that is also a bit unlikely just because the sfx team has said several times that would take up most of the effects budget, plus Kirkman said he regrets doing it in the comics. I think they should have tried to keep that more in line with the comics, but it is understandable why they didn't. I admit there are ways to do it believably and relatively cheaply so maybe they figured out a way to do it.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    Wouldn't say they have confirmed it. They don't put stuff in previews by accident, so that may be misdirection. I think they make too much money off of the merchandise with that character to kill him off, but it would make for a real surprise to many. My money is still on Glenn or Abraham. Glenn because it is his comic death, the outburst and the two times he should have died. Abraham because his comic death already happened to someone else and he is on borrowed time, plus the fact he bowed up to Negan and showed he isn't broken. Negan wants broken people who will follow him and fall in line. Abraham showed he isn't up for that shit.

As for the other thing the trailer eludes to, that is also a bit unlikely just because the sfx team has said several times that would take up most of the effects budget, plus Kirkman said he regrets doing it in the comics. I think they should have tried to keep that more in line with the comics, but it is understandable why they didn't. I admit there are ways to do it believably and relatively cheaply so maybe they figured out a way to do it.
                    Solid observations. Can't argue with any of it. That said, this show makes a point of subverting expectations, so anything is fair game.

Comment

• I was reading somewhere that Rick won't lose his hand because it would be to expensive to constantly CGI'ing it out of the show. Makes sense but still sucks. I heard also it wasn't Glen that dies and that they are going in a different direction from the comic. Should be pretty interesting to see how the premier pans out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        I was reading somewhere that Rick won't lose his hand because it would be to expensive to constantly CGI'ing it out of the show. Makes sense but still sucks. I heard also it wasn't Glen that dies and that they are going in a different direction from the comic. Should be pretty interesting to see how the premier pans out.
                        It's pretty much been confirmed who dies as the particular character hasn't been seen filming for any of the episodes other than episode 1.. I think it will take everyone for a good ride on the first episode
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• I can't wait to see Ezekiel and the tiger to see what that's all about.. I bet they're some bad asses!
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            Solid observations. Can't argue with any of it. That said, this show makes a point of subverting expectations, so anything is fair game.
                            True. I also read another theory that someone came up with from this same trailer and they think two characters get killed instead of one. I could also see that happening as a good surprise.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                              True. I also read another theory that someone came up with from this same trailer and they think two characters get killed instead of one. I could also see that happening as a good surprise.
                              Yup. I've heard the same thing.

Also (white text)I've heard that two actors have been absent from filming

Comment

• I like fast forwarding through all the parts where there's two of them and they talk about their feelings. Makes the show much, much more watchable. Does cut about half of it out though.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X