The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    He's definitely having fun during his apocalypse.

Isn't that CJ from Dawn of the Dead (2004)

Also, anyone know how many years have actually passed, in the show?
    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Isn't that CJ from Dawn of the Dead
      No
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Also, anyone know how many years have actually passed, in the show?
        2ish?
        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
          2ish?
          633 days to the current episode

Judith is a big ass 1 year old
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

sigpic

Comment

• WTF..so NOTHING is going to happen this season...awesome...just filler

Comment

• Ah. They just have a somewhat similar look about them.

WH

Comment

• Caught up on the last 6 episodes in about a 2.5hr span. Pretty damn boring.

Comment

• Best thing to do is let the whole season go by. Binge watch it all in 2 or 3 sittings. You then get to FF past the dumb crap.

So if its been 2 years in the show, I'm still harping on that gasoline issue. I've seen cars that have sat for 5 years started right up (once gasoline was added) but with the way gas goes bad, they shouldn't still be able to drive anything that wasn't something special like those military trucks that can run on old motor oil and presumably, stale gasoline.

Yes I know its a damned show about zombies, but the show does give you the impression that they shoot for realism, outside the zombie aspect. They should at least make up something and give someone one line, talking about why the gas still works or what they've done to overcome it somehow. I'm particular about this kind of stuff dammit.
                    WH

Comment

• That truck that Daryl and Abraham and Sasha were driving back when they blew up T's motorcycle group that worked for negan.. that shit was ethanol free lol..
                      outside the city, can't you still get ethanol free gas at some pumps?
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        That truck that Daryl and Abraham and Sasha were driving back when they blew up T's motorcycle group that worked for negan.. that shit was ethanol free lol..
                        You can but it is hard to find. Check here.

Pure-gas.org is the definitive web site listing stations that sell pure gasoline in the U.S. and Canada.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          That truck that Daryl and Abraham and Sasha were driving back when they blew up T's motorcycle group that worked for negan.. that shit was ethanol free lol..
                          I filled up with 100% gas at a Choctaw gas station in Clayton Oklahoma this past weekend.

Comment

• Maybe they used Sta-Bil?

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                              Maybe they used Sta-Bil?

Might have worked, but they'd have had to put it in all the cars, and all the gas, before the zombies came. For them to just drive anything and everything that they do. Its like they just walk up to just about any car and it will start right up and go, no problem. Hell even if they were all electric they'd still need some solar panels somewhere. After they ran down the charge it already had.
                              WH

Comment

• I'm pretty sure mid season finale is this Sunday, I think they've done a good job introducing all of the new characters.. I thought it was crazy how easily negan made Carl cry just by making fun of his eye..
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X