The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    I'm pretty sure mid season finale is this Sunday, I think they've done a good job introducing all of the new characters.. I thought it was crazy how easily negan made Carl cry just by making fun of his eye..
    Most kids have something they are insecure about.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• I thought the mid season finale was good.. looks like there will be plenty of shit going down in the second half of season 7 and most likely 8
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        I thought the mid season finale was good.. looks like there will be plenty of shit going down in the second half of season 7 and most likely 8
        I thought it sucked. I've been slowly losing interest in this show....to the point where I don't care if I'm not on the couch by 8pm anymore. They should have had a better cliff hanger to keep the suspense going.

I guess the cliff hanger is that Rick is coming back to his senses?

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
          I thought it sucked. I've been slowly losing interest in this show....to the point where I don't care if I'm not on the couch by 8pm anymore. They should have had a better cliff hanger to keep the suspense going.

I guess the cliff hanger is that Rick is coming back to his senses?
          Cliffhanger shit is played out. Especially in this series.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
            Cliffhanger shit is played out. Especially in this series.
            I agree with. Just get on with it.

Comment

• They have got to stop with the gimmicks to get people to keep watching. That shit is getting old.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                I agree with. Just get on with it.
                Not sure there is much left to get on with. Its probably time to just end it. All they can really do, is just sort of repeat the same process over and over. Find a safe place, live there awhile, encounter bad guys. Kill/escape bad guys, rinse, repeat.

If they stopped doing that, you'd just be watching them farm. Not entertaining. The only other routes they could go, all end up in a conclusion of the show. Like breaking into one of those top secret underground military bases and getting some of that forbidden technology to use against the zombies. Or use it to fly to somewhere safe. Or some lab somewhere, found the cause of the plague and defeated it. And now they've got to help disperse it.
                WH

Comment

• Shitty shitty shitty. The whole "make me a bullet, but only 1" was dumb. Then Negan looking at an empty case and knowing it had been reloaded was dumber.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    Shitty shitty shitty. The whole "make me a bullet, but only 1" was dumb. Then Negan looking at an empty case and knowing it had been reloaded was dumber.
                    I thought it was fine because the character asking for it is pretty god damn dumb. And the one making it is borderline engineer-retarded. lol
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      I thought it was fine because the character asking for it is pretty god damn dumb. And the one making it is borderline engineer-retarded. lol
                      Kind of how I felt. What's her name does nothing but make stupid and irrational decisions so one bullet and no plan are perfectly in character. Eugene needs more screen time and much more dialogue. I love hearing his opinion and explanation of things. He makes me laugh every time he talks.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• I could be wrong, but I thought she only had one bullet casing from the gun she lifted off the zombie in the woods.

Nobody else enjoyed the gutting? That guy had to go.

Comment

• Hey mullet man, take this 50ae cartridge and make me a 9mm. Thanks Holmes.

Comment

• the bullet casing thing i am fine with. My problem is the fact she is surrounded by people with guns, they do not know she only has one bullet - she tries to pop their fearless leader and no one pops her straight away...i think it would have added to the scene if someone popped her right away then he finds the bullet casing and questions everyone.....

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              I could be wrong, but I thought she only had one bullet casing from the gun she lifted off the zombie in the woods.

Nobody else enjoyed the gutting? That guy had to go.
                              It was from the Desert Eagle Negan fired when he took their guns.
                              Originally posted by David View Post
                              Hey mullet man, take this 50ae cartridge and make me a 9mm. Thanks Holmes.
                              I thought it was a 44 Magnum because it looked rimmed (and proportionately wider than 357) but yeah, definitely not 9mm. It's not like it would be hard to find a hundred empty 9mm cases, either
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Wouldn't brass be everywhere in the zombie apocalypse. They must be diligent at cleaning it up in this world!

Comment

Working...
                                X