No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we delete this thread until after the next episode? I had to miss it this past Sunday so I'm trying to avoid the spoilers here.

Comment

• The Bandit's car was in the middle of the highway last episode. When the walkers started to come down the road in that big hoard. It was sitting on the top all by itself.

I like how they drop subtle shit in there that you could easily miss.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
        can we delete this thread until after the next episode? I had to miss it this past Sunday so I'm trying to avoid the spoilers here.
        You didn't miss anything. They got captured same as before last season and then they got out of it and now it's back to being hey let's do this and we will see what happens in October.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
          You didn't miss anything. They got captured same as before last season and then they got out of it and now it's back to being hey let's do this and we will see what happens in October.
          Sad, but true.. I'm starting to give up.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
            Man, the way you summed that up I don't know if I want to watch anymore. LOL

Comment

• I'm surprised at all of the haters at this point, Negan is fucking awesome
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                I'm surprised at all of the haters at this point, Negan is fucking awesome
                Agreed. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is rocking that role and keeping the show propped up all by himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by s1lv3r View Post
                  This!. I watched the after show and they confirmed that it was indeed the original from the movie. I thought it was pretty cool because they made the run from Texarkana to Georgia and it would've been something that could've ended up in Georgia in a field in the apocalypse. I wonder if they made it look old and abandoned or if was really in bad shape like that.
                  It's not the actual trailer used in Smokey and the bandit, just one made up to look like the original
                  --Marcus

Comment

The storyline does not make his character that exciting in my opinion. It's the exact same as every season before it.

Comment

I second that!
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
                        It's not the actual trailer used in Smokey and the bandit, just one made up to look like the original
                        Ah OK, thought I heard them say it was the original on The Talking Dead.

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                        The Bandit's car was in the middle of the highway last episode. When the walkers started to come down the road in that big hoard. It was sitting on the top all by itself.

I like how they drop subtle shit in there that you could easily miss.
                        I totally missed the Trans Am. Might have to go back and watch that again.

Comment

• I can't believe there's no love for "Jerry" his goofy ass is funny!
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Now that song is back in head. FFS.

We need nudes of the redhead
                            Last edited by KBScobravert; 02-27-2017, 10:10 AM.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                              Now that song is back in head. FFS.

We need nudes of the redhead
                              Yea she's hot
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Y'all are lying if y'all didn't like the last 2 episodes!!
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X