The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
    Merle is in the sneak peak for the next episode.

Some one ate those sardines, but Daryl cleverly warned the mom with his Cherokee Rose Story
    gotcha just saw the vid someone posted.
    and i got the sardines part and also the blanket that looked to be in the pantry but i thought that was sophia

Comment

• I need to watch the first season now.

Comment

• So which way did you guys perceive the blanket in the pantry? That someone was hiding/sleeping in the pantry or just storing the blanket in there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
          So which way did you guys perceive the blanket in the pantry? That someone was hiding/sleeping in the pantry or just storing the blanket in there?
          between that and the empty can of fish in the trash it was clear that someone was hiding out there. Also did you not notice the multi color sock on the floor of the closet? This would indicate a child and possibly the girl they are looking for.

Comment

• I agree it's moving too slow. They are supposed to be heading to Ft. Benning (Sp?)

Producers need for them to find the girl and get back on the road...that is where all the suspense is at. More zombie killing!!

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              between that and the empty can of fish in the trash it was clear that someone was hiding out there. Also did you not notice the multi color sock on the floor of the closet? This would indicate a child and possibly the girl they are looking for.
              I didn't notice the sock, but I took it that someone was hiding out and sleeping in the pantry, so it had to be someone small, like Sophia.

Comment

• why does it seem to me the best zombie weapon would be a sharp sword.....ninja style.

the crossbow is badass but hes running out of arrows to use.
                Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

• Agreed that things are moving too slow with the Sophia thing. Wrap it up one way or the other and let's move on.

For those that are sick of Andrea, hang in there. If things follow the book, it's just part of her character arc.

Spoilers: Andrea turns into a bad ass.

Also, it was cool that the barn on the farm was mentioned. Can't wait to see how they handle that. In the comic, it gets pretty hectic, pretty quick on Hershel's farm.

Originally posted by thedriver33 View Post
                  why does it seem to me the best zombie weapon would be a sharp sword.....ninja style.

Stay tuned.

Comment

• Originally posted by thedriver33 View Post
                    why does it seem to me the best zombie weapon would be a sharp sword.....ninja style.

Wouldn't he reuse the arrows if he had the time? Like the walker he killed that hung himself, he could have cut him down and recycled the arrow. Definitely a sword or something heavier like a machete needs to be added to my zombie armory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      Wouldn't he reuse the arrows if he had the time? Like the walker he killed that hung himself, he could have cut him down and recycled the arrow. Definitely a sword or something heavier like a machete needs to be added to my zombie armory.
                      Long machete from Harbor Freight.

I think it's $14 or so...

Comment

• I like how Elvis left the note in the window of the pharmacy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
                          I like how Elvis left the note in the window of the pharmacy
                          I see what you did there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                            Yeah both the blonde and Ricks wife need to be walker bait, those two get on my damn nerves! Glen's new woman on the other hand is my new fav
                            I have a feeling she's beyond bat shit crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              I have a feeling she's beyond bat shit crazy.
                              I have a completely unfounded theory that the family members that they've lost before are walkers and are locked up in the barn.
                              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                                I have a completely unfounded theory that the family members that they've lost before are walkers and are locked up in the barn.
                                You may be on to something - whether it's relevant to the story or not, I don't know.

When they pulled the one out of the well, I thought the farmer's daughter recognized the person it used to be. After T-dog smashed its head, Glen said something about 'not seeing one killed up close' and she just turned away.

Comment

Working...
                                X