The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Yeah man get caught up and don't read this thread. I know some episodes were spoiled by dumbassess who don't give spoiler warnings
    You're reading a thread about a tv show... No spoiler alert needed. Common sense tells you to stay out of the thread until you are caught up.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      You're reading a thread about a tv show... No spoiler alert needed. Common sense tells you to stay out of the thread until you are caught up.
      Common sense? You're shit outta luck on this board...

The show does seem to be plodding along some. I was losing interest until the obligatory zombie kills took place in the creek.

Comment

• word, and he better be happy he was not wearing his flippy floppies.

Comment

• The commercial break after Andrea shot Darryl has to be the longest in recent memory. Honestly, I thought last nights episode was going to be better. I thought Darryl was going to have a horde of walkers on him down in the creek. Hopefully things will start picking up pace as the first 30 minutes of last nights episode had me ready to switch channels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
            The commercial break after Andrea shot Darryl has to be the longest in recent memory. Honestly, I thought last nights episode was going to be better. I thought Darryl was going to have a horde of walkers on him down in the creek. Hopefully things will start picking up pace as the first 30 minutes of last nights episode had me ready to switch channels.
            I had it on the DVR, so I didn't notice the length of that break, but I get you. The show would work a lot better for me if it was a 30 minute venue as long as it covered the same material, which it could easily do.

Comment

• Yea, this shit is getting old, it is reminding me of reality TV where it is a one hour show with ten minutes of actual material. The plot just doesn't advance.

Also, one of the things they are doing is rear loading the commercials in every episode, so there are no commercials for the first twenty minutes or so and then the second half is loaded down. I watch it on DVR but it is still bullshit.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Man you people cry a lot. lol. Last season, you were all in an uproar that it was only a 6 episode season, so it wasn't long enough. This season, it's too slow and drawn out.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Man you people cry a lot. lol. Last season, you were all in an uproar that it was only a 6 episode season, so it wasn't long enough. This season, it's too slow and drawn out.
                  We like to hit it and quite it without any of that slow talk bullshit.

I am entertained with it. Thats all that matters to me.

Comment

Man you people cry a lot. lol. Last season, you were all in an uproar that it was only a 6 episode season, so it wasn't long enough. This season, it's too slow and drawn out.
                    I am posting this on DFWMustangs right I thought I might have posted this on the wrong site

Comment

We just want content, lots of episodes that tell a story. This shit is like watching old people fuck. In the comic book the entire time on the farm was over in just a few issues. They didn't dwell on it forever.

SPOILER ALERT

But, at the same time, in the comic book once they leave the farm, the whole fucking story gets thrown out the window, it jumps the shark, essentially everyone but Rick dies and he starts to go crazy. So we are approaching a point where they are going to have to make a choice to either follow the comic or really, really stray from it because they don't want the show to get too dark.
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• I lost faith in the series after the second episode (2nd season), removed it from the dvr and stopped downloading the episodes. I thought it had more potential.

Comment

• Wow I can't believe people are giving up on this show.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            Well the chinaman made it into the barn.
                            Wow, I just watched it online, just now. Looks like I was right. I'm kinda thinking I need to check out the comic book series......but I don't wanna spoil it.
                            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              SPOILER ALERT

But, at the same time, in the comic book once they leave the farm.....
                              Does it go all conspiracy theory?

I haven't read the comic, but I have done some reading online trying to figure out if my predictions are correct and it sounded like it was heading that way. At the same time there were people saying that what I was reading was incorrect... so I'm just wondering.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                Does it go all conspiracy theory?

I haven't read the comic, but I have done some reading online trying to figure out if my predictions are correct and it sounded like it was heading that way. At the same time there were people saying that what I was reading was incorrect... so I'm just wondering.
                                I don't know what you mean by conspiracy theory?

Comment

Working...
                                X