No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I figured it would end like that, or at least parts of it.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
      *** spoilers for episodes 6 & 7 ***

http://dancil.wordpress.com/2011/11/...isode-6-and-7/

I call BS
      I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Last night it moved a little. I think next week it will too but that episode is the mid-season ender and the show won't be back until February. How fucking lame is that?
        I don't think it did. I mean, after 3 weeks of knowing she's pregnant and another 2 of them hinting at it, it's finally not news to the rest of the camp. Meanwhile, the girl is still missing and they've made no headway in that other than finding her teddy bear. What we had last night was an hour long episode of the camp finding out that Laurie is pregnant. It was probably the most pointless/waste of time episode of anything I've ever seen in a television series aside from The Killing (another AMC show!) earlier in the year (episode 9, I think).
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          I don't think it did. I mean, after 3 weeks of knowing she's pregnant and another 2 of them hinting at it, it's finally not news to the rest of the camp. Meanwhile, the girl is still missing and they've made no headway in that other than finding her teddy bear. What we had last night was an hour long episode of the camp finding out that Laurie is pregnant. It was probably the most pointless/waste of time episode of anything I've ever seen in a television series aside from The Killing (another AMC show!) earlier in the year (episode 9, I think).
          There was character a bit of development with Andrea and we found out that apparently when the zombies come it will be easier to get laid.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            There was character a bit of development with Andrea and we found out that apparently when the zombies come it will be easier to get laid.
            It aint hard now.....

Comment

• I didn't say it was hard, just that it will become easier.

Comment

• Damn Andrea is a slut.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  We found out that Laurie Holden is a horny slut and damn it I think that counts for quite a bit.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
                    I call BS
                    i call 100% accuracy.
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                      i call 100% accuracy.
                      Agreed. Plus they had a couple of screen shots to back it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        Agreed. Plus they had a couple of screen shots to back it up.
                        The info was supposedly given from an ex-disgruntled employee from TWD.
                        I'm sure TWD has a few attorneys that might want to speak with him/her too!

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                          The info was supposedly given from an ex-disgruntled employee from TWD.
                          I'm sure TWD has a few attorneys that might want to speak with him/her too!
                          I bet the spoiler is right on. I just wonder if that marks the end of the stay there. Either way they will probably do 4 episodes on them packing their shit and leaving.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                            I bet the spoiler is right on. I just wonder if that marks the end of the stay there. Either way they will probably do 4 episodes on them packing their shit and leaving.
                            Yup...I have a feeling they will be headed for...the prison and meet the crazy ass governor!!!

Comment

lol
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

haha
                                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                                X