• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    Looks like the spoiler was correct.
    it was dead on....

see what I did there....

Comment

Comment

• That was amazing tonight. I kind of expected the little girl to show up though. And the asshole that let them out should have been shot
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Fucking Hershel, he made us sit through 2-3 episodes.

I'm not a fan of the direction they are taking Dale as mr busy body

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
            Fucking Hershel, he made us sit through 2-3 episodes.

I'm not a fan of the direction they are taking Dale as mr busy body
            No joke, me either. I think the last few episodes were poo and dragging on. Bummer about the lil girl.

Comment

• Well now they've got my attention again.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                That was amazing tonight. I kind of expected the little girl to show up though. And the asshole that let them out should have been shot
                It needed to be done and they were all well armed to handle the situation. I doubt he lets them out like that if they were all holding sandwiches... Actually, of all people to comment in this thread you remind me of shane the most.... Kinda trigger happy and not quite all there mentally.

Comment

• HO-LEE SHIT! That episode was amazing! Dammit now we have to wait till Feb? Faaaaack!

Comment

• Dammit! I forgot about last night and I hope my DVR caught it.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      It needed to be done and they were all well armed to handle the situation. I doubt he lets them out like that if they were all holding sandwiches... Actually, of all people to comment in this thread you remind me of shane the most.... Kinda trigger happy and not quite all there mentally.
                      Yup, because you really need to think through things fully and only shoot as a last resort when dealing with flesh eating zombies.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Shane's mentality suits a zombie apocalypse better than Rick's, imo.
                        Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                          Shane's mentality suits a zombie apocalypse better than Rick's, imo.
                          It does. However I find him mentally unstable. Although I agree with his reasoning, I feel he acts on emotion more than facts. That makes him a liability. Also, his mindset is realistic and I believe I would certainly be the same as he is, however the mistake is he is not adjusting it to the group, his mentality seems to be based on only himself surviving, and not others.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                            Yup, because you really need to think through things fully and only shoot as a last resort when dealing with flesh eating zombies.

Stevo
                            I agree with that for the most part but this farm seems to be isolated enough that gun shots and all the other noise they make does not seem to attract any walklers..... There has not been one single stray walker come by the entire time they have been there.

Comment

• I'm changing it from "walkers" to "wankers", btw.

Last edited by VaderTT; 11-28-2011, 01:00 PM.
                              Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                                I'm changing it from "walkers" to "wankers", btw.
                                I'm gonna go with "walklers." Maybe "Thrillas."
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X