No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane has control issues and is self centered which are detrimental traits as a group leader.

Rick is diplomatic to a point, and thinks of others first. He also hasn't been as psychologically challenged as Shane since Rick was in the coma during the zed outbreak and demise civilization.

Comment

• It does seem that Rick is coming to his senses. The scene where he blasted Sophia showed him changing a little.

Also, little off topic. But I thought it was cool that I was able to watch this episode 1hr after it aired, streaming in full HD on www.tv.blinkx.com
      Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Looks like the spoiler was correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          I agree with that for the most part but this farm seems to be isolated enough that gun shots and all the other noise they make does not seem to attract any walklers..... There has not been one single stray walker come by the entire time they have been there.
          Where is the sarcasm smiley when I need it?

And yes, it has been odd that a single walker hasn't strayed to the farm, almost like they have been rounding each one up with loop poles and sticking them in a barn or something.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
            Where is the sarcasm smiley when I need it?

And yes, it has been odd that a single walker hasn't strayed to the farm, almost like they have been rounding each one up with loop poles and sticking them in a barn or something.

Stevo
            It never showed any of them and we just found out about that tactic late in yesterdays episode.

Comment

It never showed any of them and we just found out about that tactic late in yesterdays episode.
              but we know some such tactic was used to lure Sophia into the barn

Comment

• Apparently killing zombie children is frowned upon as somehow there was no exit wound when she was shot in the head from less than 5 feet.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                Originally Posted By: Polska
                I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                  but we know some such tactic was used to lure Sophia into the barn
                  It also raises the fact that the people on the farm knew she was dead/undead from the beginning and said nothing about it.

Stevo
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

It also raises the fact that the people on the farm knew she was dead/undead from the beginning and said nothing about it.

Stevo
                    They somewhat address this in the next new espisode by saying that Otis must have been the one who corraled her in there.

At least they finally killed her off. Damn, now we can get on with the story!
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      They somewhat address this in the next new espisode by saying that Otis must have been the one who corraled her in there.

At least they finally killed her off. Damn, now we can get on with the story!
                      This may be true, but the chick that was feeding chickens to the walkers in the barn had to know she was in there.

And yes, I'm glad that ordeal is over.

Stevo

Comment

This may be true, but the chick that was feeding chickens to the walkers in the barn had to know she was in there.

And yes, I'm glad that ordeal is over.

Stevo
                        hmmm, maybe so. But she'd have to know it was Sophia if she did.

I don't recall them even having this shit in the comics either. I just wish they would leave the god damn farm. That preview of the next episode showed them on the fucking farm and I wanted to commit suicide when I saw it. Just leave already god damn it!!!
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• i really hope they make it to the prison soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            hmmm, maybe so. But she'd have to know it was Sophia if she did.

I don't recall them even having this shit in the comics either. I just wish they would leave the god damn farm. That preview of the next episode showed them on the fucking farm and I wanted to commit suicide when I saw it. Just leave already god damn it!!!
                            Sophia's not in the comic at all, but the barn issue is there, only it goes down differently, and much worse for Hershel in the book.

In the Talking Dead episode, Robert Kirkman talks about how Otis is the one who put Sophia in the barn, so he would have been able to shed light on the situation, except Shane killed him before that conversation could be had. Otis' wife was the one doing the chicken thing, and it looked to me like she was just chucking them in there and getting out of Dodge.

Shane's philosophy is better suited to the zombie apocalypse, but he also has a screw loose. It's a common thread in the comic, that Rick is always putting the group first, to the detriment of himself, and to some extent, Lori and Carl.

I agree that I'm about done with the farm. The Sophia thing dragged on at least two episodes too long, and I'm not buying the "this farm is special" crap. Hershel's right. They should be able to relocate to a nearby farm.

That said, a farm house is lame compared to their next stop. Let's get on with it already.

I'm totally digging this show as a whole, but I'd be happier if they picked up the pace and got on with it. The sooner they move on, the sooner they connect with Michonne.

Comment

• Just received this poster from amazon, not bad for a penny + shipping. Should look great in the garage.

http://www.amazon.com/Brains-Zombie-...2526516&sr=8-6

Comment

Just received this poster from amazon, not bad for a penny + shipping. Should look great in the garage.

http://www.amazon.com/Brains-Zombie-...2526516&sr=8-6
                                Am I reading this correctly??

1 cent? Shit I'm buying them for everyone!
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X