Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
    Am I reading this correctly??

1 cent? Shit I'm buying them for everyone!
    Damn it just jumped to 8 cents! better hurry!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      Damn it just jumped to 8 cents! better hurry!!!
      I already ordered 20 of them.
      Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
        I already ordered 20 of them.
        HA! what was the total with shipping?

Comment

• Now we have to wait until February to see what happens next.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Finally a good episode even though I read the spoilers.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Machete - 20
              tomahawk - 25
              SOG Black PowerAssist - 50

not really a deal

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                is it wrong that i want to order this right away now.
                Can't zombie disease be picked up by blood spatter?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  only if you eat it?

Comment

• I don't think knives, blades, or blunt objects are going to be my primary choice for a creature whos blood would kill me.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                      only if you eat it?
                      Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      I don't think knives, blades, or blunt objects are going to be my primary choice for a creature whos blood would kill me.
                      In twd I believe the infection is only spread by a bite IE saliva, the rest is just dead matter

Comment

• Meh, I don't know why people even talk about this zombie apocalypse shit, all you need is a few choice items from this site and the whole thing will be just like a summer camp, you'd be on the gravy train with biscuit wheels:

By-The-Sword.com, Oldest online Swords merchant, Medieval Swords, Battle Ready Full Tang Swords, Samurai Katana, Armor, LARP Gear. For Collectors, Re-enactors, Film and Theater, Helmets, Shields, Jewelry, Costumes and Historic Clothing.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I think I have learned from the show that a crossbow would be my best friend. Quiet, re-usable ammo, etc. Only issue is having to draw the bow after every shot. I think Ill start working on that semi-auto crossbow I saw on tv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                            I think I have learned from the show that a crossbow would be my best friend. Quiet, re-usable ammo, etc. Only issue is having to draw the bow after every shot. I think Ill start working on that semi-auto crossbow I saw on tv.
                            It has its advantages, but high volume killing or close quarters fighting isn't one of them. I'll keep my suppressed .22LR for zombies.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              It has its advantages, but high volume killing or close quarters fighting isn't one of them. I'll keep my suppressed .22LR for zombies.
                              Do you think a supressed .22lr can penetrate a skull?

If it can then I think that would be perfect for zombie killing but I doubt the power of the .22LR round. You could carry ALOT of ammo and it would be as silent as it gets too. All you would hear is the spring action of the pistol.

Comment

Working...
                              X