The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
    Do you think a supressed .22lr can penetrate a skull?

If it can then I think that would be perfect for zombie killing but I doubt the power of the .22LR round. You could carry ALOT of ammo and it would be as silent as it gets too. All you would hear is the spring action of the pistol.
    Oh yeah definitely. I could put it on my 10/22 as well. Even if the penetration is minimal, you can easily put 10 rounds in a head in a second.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Despite knowing this will never happen, I still indulged myself and have bought the conversion barrel with threads for my Glock 22 to shoot 9mm, now I just have to cough up the $200 tax stamp and the $235 for the Gemtech II...so expensive to prepare for something that will never happen!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        Despite knowing this will never happen, I still indulged myself and have bought the conversion barrel with threads for my Glock 22 to shoot 9mm, now I just have to cough up the $200 tax stamp and the $235 for the Gemtech II...so expensive to prepare for something that will never happen!!
        Geez those gemtechs sure are cheap.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          Geez those gemtechs sure are cheap.
          And if it weren't for the fact that the 2nd generation can now be disassembled, I wouldn't think of touching them. The first gens' were sealed. As long as you clean and take care of it, it will work. Sound difference is minimal from the reviews I have read (slightly louder than others)

I figure if a zombie is within 1/4 mile of me when I start popping subsonic rounds , they might be attracted. But sure beats the 5 mile radius for popping off an unsupressed .223 or 5.45x39 round and attracting every walker to dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
            And if it weren't for the fact that the 2nd generation can now be disassembled, I wouldn't think of touching them. The first gens' were sealed. As long as you clean and take care of it, it will work. Sound difference is minimal from the reviews I have read (slightly louder than others)

I figure if a zombie is within 1/4 mile of me when I start popping subsonic rounds , they might be attracted. But sure beats the 5 mile radius for popping off an unsupressed .223 or 5.45x39 round and attracting every walker to dinner.
            Did you mean convert to .22LR? Because I was assuming you were saying convert it to 9mm. $235 is the .22 can cost?

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
              In twd I believe the infection is only spread by a bite IE saliva, the rest is just dead matter
              Then why is it when a walker was in the well they were saying the well was contaminated, before it was ripped in half?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                Then why is it when a walker was in the well they were saying the well was contaminated, before it was ripped in half?
                I guess, technically, their saliva and "waste" could be in the well water, but I think there's been some inconsistancy concerning this throughout the show.

Comment

Two words....walker jizz
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

would you drink water from a well that had a dead fatty steeping in it?
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I'm just saying what Kirkman pretty much said. Besides that is the characters talking, they dont really know if the water has become a zombie cauldron. But they probably know not to drink the water from where a dead person as it would be better to be safe than sorry. If they were desperate they probably could drink the water after it was filtered and boiled with out issue.

Comment

• Shane is a maniac. Hershel had no choice but to let them shoot all the walkers. Rick had no choice but to kill off Sophia since Shane had been pretty much challenging his leadership. That shit teared me up a little bit at the end. Damn what an ending.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Wow this thread plummetted and rightfully so until February.

I was the same way. Wife found a book called "Rise Again" and boy, it sucked until about 30 - 40 pages in. Excellent zombie book, follows the same rules of the Walking dead, until later in the book, and they do it tastefully. If you need a Zombie fix, rent this and read it...it's friggin good.

Comment

• anyone know where i can watch season 2?
                            2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                            1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                            1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
                            1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
                            2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                            2011 Ford Mustang V6
                            2011 Ford Mustang GT
                            2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                            2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

• Search in this thread, there was a link posted.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldecharmoy View Post
                                anyone know where i can watch season 2?
                                AMC on Saturday - complete marathon starts in the morning.
                                Watch the latest full episodes and video extras for AMC shows: The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Killing Eve, Fear the Walking Dead, Mad Men and more.

Comment

Working...
                                X