Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that bitch can't drive

Comment

• Will be interesting to see what comes from these new guys. The one dude used to be on Terriers, and plays good characters.

EDIT: Well, that was short lived. Lmao.
      Last edited by bcoop; 02-12-2012, 09:01 PM.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I like Rick's choice of action with those 2 guys.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Will be interesting to see what comes from these new guys. The one dude used to be on Terriers, and plays good characters.
          Wow! Doesn't look like much will be coming from these new guys LOL! All I can say is dayum Rick got the job done!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
            Wow! Doesn't look like much will be coming from these new guys LOL! All I can say is dayum Rick got the job done!
            Glad to see Rick is finding his balls and taking charge.
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
              Netflix I think.
              they only have season 1
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Layin the smack down!!! I think Hershel is going to reconsider asking them to leave now that he sees a need for protection.

Comment

• They got that southern hospitality they were looking for...
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• When I was setting the DVR it showed that it would replay several times this week if ya missed it.
                    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

• I just watched it, still moving kind of slow imo. Those guys were asking for it, i wouldn't have been so lax.

Comment

• I think the real hero of that episode was the Colt Python.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          I think the real hero of that episode was the Colt Python.
                          no shit, the quick and the dead. can't believe ol glen didn't back him up with the shotty. If shit really going down like that i'd be pretty trigger happy because you know people will be robbing raping and pillaging like a mofo

Comment

• Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                            no shit, the quick and the dead. can't believe ol glen didn't back him up with the shotty. If shit really going down like that i'd be pretty trigger happy because you know people will be robbing raping and pillaging like a mofo
                            Glen doesn't have the skill/nerve to shoot like that. I think he's a little too naive to realize that hose guys were up to no good.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              Glen doesn't have the skill/nerve to shoot like that. I think he's a little too naive to realize that hose guys were up to no good.
                              yah, the demeanor was all wrong. Especially after talk of no sex in two weeks and asking about women. Plus if an armed man who talks and acts like that ass hat posted up behind my buddy I would have been on the trigger.
                              Well like last season i hope to see more action but not a bad start...

Comment

• i hope that dumb broad that wrecked the taurus went through the windshield. im so sick of her shit.
                                2011 Mustang GT
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X