• Show
Clear All

• Who's the babys daddy???

Comment

• Originally posted by 1AdamLopez View Post
      Who's the babys daddy???
      Shane
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
        Shane
        ^this
        2011 Mustang GT
        sigpic

Comment

• I didn't see the previews for next week but I can't wait to see what happens when all the other guys from the other camp see the smoke from the zombie fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by dustin View Post
            I didn't see the previews for next week but I can't wait to see what happens when all the other guys from the other camp see the smoke from the zombie fire.
            oo good point. I foresee war.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
              i hope that dumb broad that wrecked the taurus went through the windshield. im so sick of her shit.
              Not to mention she is ugly as shit. I'd probably shoot her in the middle of the night thinking she was a walker.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I didn't see the previews for next week but I can't wait to see what happens when all the other guys from the other camp see the smoke from the zombie fire.
                What's to say they'll see the smoke from the zombie fire? Check out the preview to next weeks episode, you'll have a better idea of what happens.
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  What's to say they'll see the smoke from the zombie fire? Check out the preview to next weeks episode, you'll have a better idea of what happens.
                  Where is it online? All I can find is the sneak preview of Shane and the blonde girl talking.

Comment

Where is it online? All I can find is the sneak preview of Shane and the blonde girl talking.
                    im glad that he beat that down. he seems to be the only one that has any wevos and a sense of urgency as to how dire their situation really is.
                    2011 Mustang GT
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
                      im glad that he beat that down. he seems to be the only one that has any wevos and a sense of urgency as to how dire their situation really is.
                      lol wevos

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        lol wevos
                        lol
                        2011 Mustang GT
                        sigpic

Comment

I have no clue about it being online, I caught it after the episode. Basically you see Rick, Herschel, and Glenn in the bar and night and you hear someone outside the bar asking if they've seen their friends. You also see a walker trying to get through a broken piece of the windshield on the taurus trying to get to lori.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            Not to mention she is ugly as shit. I'd probably shoot her in the middle of the night thinking she was a walker.
                            i love when dude called her Olive Oyl.
                            www.hppmotorsports.com
                            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                              i love when dude called her Olive Oyl.
                              lol yah, she will lose baby and they will fight it out. I'd kill off those two annoying sluts, blondie and his wife...

Comment

• Yeah I hope they kill off Lori, Im so tired of her drama.

Comment

Working...
                                X