The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Where can I watch it online after it airs??
    This website is for sale! fastpasstv.ms is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, fastpasstv.ms has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    Ded

Comment

• It's the following day and I still think that bitch is ugly as fuck.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• about damn tme Rick nuts up. those guys sure were asking a lot about the farm, wonder if theyve been scouting the place. daryll looks like hes going to be on his own after investing so much time looking for sophia. vadertt thanks for the link, it stoppped at 42 mins right after they torched the dead bodies. was there more to it??
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          about damn tme Rick nuts up. those guys sure were asking a lot about the farm, wonder if theyve been scouting the place. daryll looks like hes going to be on his own after investing so much time looking for sophia. vadertt thanks for the link, it stoppped at 42 mins right after they torched the dead bodies. was there more to it??
          Not really, most 30 minute shows have 9 minutes of commercials and 60 minutes shows have around 18 minutes of commercials. What you watched probably had all the commercials removed.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Loved that ending

now lets see if they have 2 more shotguns and a pistol

Comment

• Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
              no shit, the quick and the dead. can't believe ol glen didn't back him up with the shotty. If shit really going down like that i'd be pretty trigger happy because you know people will be robbing raping and pillaging like a mofo
              You would also be dead. If in Glen's place the shotgun was at your side. By the time you picked it up enough to fire you would've been dropped.

Comment

• I can't recall if they ever really answered it, but did anyone admit to knowing Sophia was in there? Judging from Hershel's reaction in the bar he didn't know, is this addressed in the comic or is it going to be a source of lame drama for the rest of the season.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                Originally Posted By: Polska
                I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• The barn scene happened in the comic but in a totally different way and Sophia hadnt died by that part in the comic.

Sent from my iPhone
                  2004 Suzuki DL650
                  1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• bitch still ugly.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by cdite View Post
                      I can't recall if they ever really answered it, but did anyone admit to knowing Sophia was in there? Judging from Hershel's reaction in the bar he didn't know, is this addressed in the comic or is it going to be a source of lame drama for the rest of the season.
                      I think they said on the Talking Dead(after the mid season finale) that Otis was the one collecting a lot of the walkers.

Shane and Otis left to get medical supplies before they even mentioned why they were out in the woods, so Otis never had a chance to say that he had rounded her up. So he could have collected her and nobody else knew.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        bitch still ugly.
                        Your obsession says you lie. What bitch, btw?

Edit: nm. She played the doctor in Prison Break and I thought she was hot.

You wouldn't do??? Come on now.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• I had to go back last night and re-watch the ending of the season premier. Rick was fast on that draw!

It all happened so fast when I first saw it, it didn't register with me until it was over with.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            Lori
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Edit- in the graphic novel Sophia is still alive and they are on issue 82 or more IIRC. The graphic novel is pretty dark. They'll fully develop a character to be part of the group then out of the blue they get shot, or eaten.

IIRC they have been uglying them up for the show........it's a post apocalyptic wasteland. Regular baths and makeup are a thing of the past.
                              2004 Suzuki DL650
                              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post

Edit: nm. She played the doctor in Prison Break and I thought she was hot.

You wouldn't do??? Come on now.
                                She seems more strung out and bitch like in TWD. Either way, would not plug.

Comment

Working...
                                X