The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
    We cool. I don't like her either. I just didn't want a "trend" to start.
    I agree 100%! I didn't check any of the spoilers online because this show is mine and my GF's favorite.

I didn't even check this thread until after I watched the episode so I didn't read anything that happened, lol.
    Ded

Comment

• Even if you did read the comics, it doesn't matter, this thing isn't following them at all really. It is just vaguely similar with the same names and the same settings. In the comics everyone dies except for Rick and Carl, it is ridiculous.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• It follows it closely enough that you can get an idea where they are going but not close enough to make it boring for the folks that have read a long ways into the comics.
        2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
          I posted that and have no idea wether she does or doesn't.

<---Hasn't read the comics.

Just a hope, I don't like her. Sorry.
          I think he was talking about the "glen fucks hershel" tag. lol

Comment

• I listened to an interview with Andrew Lincoln(Rick) today. First of... I had no idea he's English! He really didn't go into details of what's that to come. He said he doesn't even discuss what's going to happen in upcoming episodes with his wife.

He did let on that Spoiler>Merle will be back soon and that Morgan(black guy/son from the first episode) would be back <Spoiler

The other thing that was brought up was what Jenner told Rick before nuking the CDC. That scene was filmed with minimal crew and that section of the script was only given to those two. After the interview, one of the guys talking said that if you crank up the volume on that scene you can hear what he said. Just wondering if anyone had tried that. I don't have it recorded to listen, but it was kind of interesting what they said Jenner said.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              I listened to an interview with Andrew Lincoln(Rick) today. First of... I had no idea he's English! He really didn't go into details of what's that to come. He said he doesn't even discuss what's going to happen in upcoming episodes with his wife.

He did let on that Spoiler>Merle will be back soon and that Morgan(black guy/son from the first episode) would be back <Spoiler

The other thing that was brought up was what Jenner told Rick before nuking the CDC. That scene was filmed with minimal crew and that section of the script was only given to those two. After the interview, one of the guys talking said that if you crank up the volume on that scene you can hear what he said. Just wondering if anyone had tried that. I don't have it recorded to listen, but it was kind of interesting what they said Jenner said.
              shit, now i gotta find it!

Comment

I listened to an interview with Andrew Lincoln(Rick) today. First of... I had no idea he's English! He really didn't go into details of what's that to come. He said he doesn't even discuss what's going to happen in upcoming episodes with his wife.

I saw a different interview last year with him and I to was surprised that he was English. Nice spoilers, looks like this half of the season is going to be real interesting.

Comment

• While its moving a bit faster its still pretty darned slow compared to season 1

Comment

• Rick should have taken Hershel's advice and put the outsider out of his misery. Now Shane has one more thing to cry about. He's as bad as the women.

Comment

• she looked especially ugly last episode.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Agreed, it was a big liability saving that guys life and frankly I'm surprised they didn't kill him. Just another mouth to feed although I'm wondering if he will provide some intelligence about what the other group is up to. That might be worth it.

Comment

• intel is worth the risk. Then kill him.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            she looked especially ugly last episode.
                            You sound a little obsessed.

Comment

You sound a little obsessed.
                              I just don't want anyone to forget how ugly she is.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                intel is worth the risk. Then kill him.
                                Agreed. Worth it for that but will they do it? No, they don't have the balls.

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                I just don't want anyone to forget how ugly she is.
                                LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X