No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vag has no face in the zombie apocalypse, you take what you can get.

But she does look like shit.
    Ded

Comment

• I like to joke to myself every time I see that ratty mop of hers.

"Hey, it's the bass player for (insert any B-level 80's hair band here).

Comment

• A decent episode. The showdown with this other group is going to be the season finale I bet.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Even though they won't do it, I'm optimistic that they will kill Shane off.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            Even though they won't do it, I'm optimistic that they will kill Shane off.
            Well from what I heard he left with the director so he is going to have to get killed off?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              Well from what I heard he left with the director so he is going to have to get killed off?
              What do you mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                I hadn't heard about either occurrence.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I hadn't heard about either occurrence.
                  Just rumors I heard from someone who seems to be up on the hollywood bullshit.

AMC president Charlie Collier and head of original programming Joel Stillerman flew to Atlanta for a one-day visit to the production offices of "The Walking Dead."

I think it has something to do with this, I was told Shane was one of the actors that left with him, or didn't want to continue, I have no idea how legitimate it is.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Watched Season 1 yesterday and got Season II queued up. really liked the first season so I hope it keeps going through the 2nd.

Comment

• Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                      Watched Season 1 yesterday and got Season II queued up. really liked the first season so I hope it keeps going through the 2nd.
                      It will be much easier since you have all the episodes but season 2 is slooooooow.

Sent from LG Thrill using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                        It will be much easier since you have all the episodes but season 2 is slooooooow.

Sent from LG Thrill using Tapatalk
                        Yeah.. Episode 1 playing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post

The first 2 of the second half of this season are nothing like the first half. I hope this trend hangs around.

Comment

Even though they won't do it, I'm optimistic that they will kill Shane off.
                            I bet he gets killed twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                              I bet he gets killed twice.
                              I'm thinking this. I read somewhere online that Jon Bernthal (Shane) was picked up to do an L.A. Noire type show, so he's going to get killed off, become a walker, and then Carl has to put him down.

Guessing on the Carl part.
                              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• think dale will get to put him down.......

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                                I'm thinking this. I read somewhere online that Jon Bernthal (Shane) was picked up to do an L.A. Noire type show, so he's going to get killed off, become a walker, and then Carl has to put him down.

Guessing on the Carl part.
                                Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

Working...
                                X