No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl shot him in the book but he wasn't a zombie there lol.
    2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
      Ignorant posting of a spoiler.
      Thanks for the spoiler alert, asshole. Can you not fucking read?
      Last edited by Tyrone Biggums; 02-24-2012, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• well atleast i wont be shocked when it happens......has dale jumps for joy in the back ground, lol
        Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

I like little boys.
          Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
          Thanks for the spoiler alert, asshole. Can you not fucking read?
          no shit, fucked that up pretty good.
          Last edited by onemeangixxer7502; 02-24-2012, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• There's enough discrepancy between the GN and the show to drive a truck through I'm not really giving anything away cause it could go completely different on the show than the book as lots of things have.

Sent from my iPhone
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

There's enough discrepancy between the GN and the show to drive a truck through I'm not really giving anything away cause it could go completely different on the show than the book as lots of things have.

Sent from my iPhone
              That's not the point. The point is that if the show does follow the GN on that particular MAJOR plot point, you've just fucked it up for everyone who hasn't read the novel, which is the majority of the people who follow this thread. Other folks who've read the novel and shared some details which could weigh heavily on the show have been smart enough to post spoiler alerts and the details in white text as a courtesy to others. Use your brain and edit your post before anyone else sees it.

Comment

• It really gets on my nerves when a comic is called a graphic novel. It's a comic.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                  no shit, fucked that up pretty good.
                  I edited my quote of his and hope he edits his post. If you edit your quote as well, it won't screw it up for anyone else.

Comment

• That son of bitch!!!! Fucking spoiler.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      It really gets on my nerves when a comic is called a graphic novel. It's a comic.
                      But what if it isn't funny?

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        It really gets on my nerves when a comic is called a graphic novel. It's a comic.
                        This. It's really only a graphic novel if the story contained is a stand alone story, just like a real novel. If it's a compilation of comics, it's still just comics.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Anyone have a link to Episode two for this season?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            But what if it isn't funny?
                            It's just the nerd comic community trying to legitimize their hobby. They feel comic is indicative of immature children's stories, which it is. A novel is a book of long narrative in literary prose. By definition a comic is not this.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              Anyone have a link to Episode two for this season?
                              Vadertt posted a link a few posts back.
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Glenn is a pussy, Lori shouldve been eaten, Shane is a psycho and Rick is turning hardcore. Hershel knows his farm wont be safe with Rick gone, I see a showdown between them and the other group. Shane will probably be killed in the season finale, i hope so.

Comment

Working...
                                X