The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Glenn is a pussy, Lori shouldve been eaten, Shane is a psycho and Rick is turning hardcore. Hershel knows his farm wont be safe with Rick gone, I see a showdown between them and the other group. Shane will probably be killed in the season finale, i hope so.
    I bet merl is part of the other group!

Comment

• Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
      I bet merl is part of the other group!
      damn i never thought of that, talk about a cliffhanger with making darryl choose between the group.

rick shouldve killed shane when he had the chance, he left him for dead and shouldve never rescued him. hes finally taking charge of the group but with shane still in the picture they wont be safe. what was up with shane just staring at the zombie in the field?
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

damn i never thought of that, talk about a cliffhanger with making darryl choose between the group.

rick shouldve killed shane when he had the chance, he left him for dead and shouldve never rescued him. hes finally taking charge of the group but with shane still in the picture they wont be safe. what was up with shane just staring at the zombie in the field?
        Don't feel bad, I didn't think of it either. HAHA i read it on another forum and was like oh shit i bet he is!

Comment

what was up with shane just staring at the zombie in the field?
          I don't think it was shane staring at the zombie as much as it was him just looking out window and thinking about what just went on. I think he's realizing that Rick could have left him but didn't.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• **********######-----Spoiler alert---------#######***********

Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
              I don't think it was shane staring at the zombie as much as it was him just looking out window and thinking about what just went on. I think he's realizing that Rick could have left him but didn't.

Didn't he see the zombie walking twice, once on the way to drop off the guy and then going back to the farm??
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Didn't he see the zombie walking twice, once on the way to drop off the guy and then going back to the farm??
                the walker was in the field every time they panned to it. Plus it was wearing a buisness suit

Comment

• If you watched the Talking Dead - they said it was more or less a metaphor for how Shane is feeling. Like he is just wandering alone with no real direction.

I really liked when Andrea lined out olive oil.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    If you watched the Talking Dead - they said it was more or less a metaphor for how Shane is feeling. Like he is just wandering alone with no real direction.

I really liked when Andrea lined out olive oil.
                    i knew it meant something but just couldnt figure it out.

Comment

• Episode 10 was pretty damn good. Lot's of action. Gonna suck waiting on the next Season.

Comment

• Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                        Episode 10 was pretty damn good. Lot's of action. Gonna suck waiting on the next Season.
                        It had to have a ton of action in it because the plot barely moved. What really happened during that episode? Rick gave Shane a talkin' to. That's it. Unless the season wraps up on a high note, I'll be done with it.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• ^quitter

Comment

• heres what was said at the cdc

Comment

• Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                              heres what was said at the cdc
                              Awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• hahah at the whisper

Comment

Working...
                                X