The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    If you watched the Talking Dead - they said it was more or less a metaphor for how Shane is feeling. Like he is just wandering alone with no real direction.
    gay

Comment

• Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
      heres what was said at the cdc
      Look on the bright side, if Olive Oil has been taking it in das-dumper from Shane, the baby has to be Rick's!

Comment

• Well, that was unexpected.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
          Well, that was unexpected.

Stevo
          What? Wait, don't tell me I get to start it in an hour.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• God damn it, fuck you Carl. You're next you little shit.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              God damn it, fuck you Carl. You're next you little shit.
              I think this entire episode has been about Carl pissing everyone off causing trouble.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                I think this entire episode has been about Carl pissing everyone off causing trouble.
                That little fuck was walking around doing what he damned pleased. Dale was the most level headed of the group. Bullshit what happened to him because of what that little shit did. I didn't want to see him die off so soon. So does it seem that Merle is with this group by what that dude said??

Btw, fuck you Carl!!
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Carl needs to have his ass beat. Stupid little shit. I agree with Shane that the intruder needs to be put down. too much of a liability.

Comment

• took them too long to shoot him.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Chvyblzr1972 View Post
                      Carl needs to have his ass beat. Stupid little shit. I agree with Shane that the intruder needs to be put down. too much of a liability.
                      Carl does need to be beat for sure. The guy isnt an "intruder". Rick Hershal and Glen brought him to the farm. I have had a hard time trying to figure out what I would have done with him. If they wanted him dead they should have just left him hung up on the fence.

Comment

• Screw Dale, he was starting to get on my last nerve. Him and Shane were on opposite sides of the spectrum. Hope Shane is next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                          Carl does need to be beat for sure. The guy isnt an "intruder". Rick Hershal and Glen brought him to the farm. I have had a hard time trying to figure out what I would have done with him. If they wanted him dead they should have just left him hung up on the fence.
                          If a fucker was standing on a roof shooting at me then fell off, I damn sure wouldn't be helping him, unless you consider pissing on someone help.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                            If a fucker was standing on a roof shooting at me then fell off, I damn sure wouldn't be helping him, unless you consider pissing on someone help.

Stevo
                            I agree, I wouldnt either. They should have left him on the fence for the walkers and called it a day. Im torn on what I would do seeing that they pulled him off the fence.

Comment

• SPOILER ALERT

I say kill the damn kid and cut off his arms to be used for billy clubs

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post

I agree they should never have brought the guy back. leave him as zombie bait.

Comment

Working...
                                X