No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• being that the dead now walk the earth, and humanity is giving way to barbarism. Wouldn't it be prudent to keep all the living alive, so that the more mundane and tedious tasks could be performed by some one else.

My thoughts would be if Dale wanted him to live then he should have been able to claim the captured dude as a slave, and the slave could prove its worth or face the zombie arena. If the slave misbehaves then the owner takes the heat/punishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chvyblzr1972 View Post
      I agree they should never have brought the guy back. leave him as zombie bait.
      It would have been a no-brainer to refrain from bringing him to the farm after the way those other two guys got all googly eyed over the thought of girls.
      I would have shot him in the head instead of leave him for the zombies. No need to add to their numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
        It would have been a no-brainer to refrain from bringing him to the farm after the way those other two guys got all googly eyed over the thought of girls.
        I would have shot him in the head instead of leave him for the zombies. No need to add to their numbers.
        Unless they chew his leg off of the fence, I wouldn't see him getting very far.

Comment

• Originally posted by mywife
          Why has that little shit been running around unsupervised this whole damn episode? He fucks up everything he touches!

It was nice seeing Dale get it. I was waiting for him to give the walker a 10 minute dissertation on why he should reconsider eating him and if it was really the right thing to do.

Comment

• So now zombies have super zombie strength to disembowel animals and people? In this show they have always been portrayed as feeble and now they can rip into skin like it's nothing...

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              So now zombies have super zombie strength to disembowel animals and people? In this show they have always been portrayed as feeble and now they can rip into skin like it's nothing...
              Not quite sure how using nails and exposed bone to rip into flesh is a super strength. Thats what zombies have always done, rip into and eat human flesh.

Comment

So now zombies have super zombie strength to disembowel animals and people? In this show they have always been portrayed as feeble and now they can rip into skin like it's nothing...
                I kind of thought the same thing, Dale could hold him off but the zombie couldn't get it's leg out of the mud? But still be able to rip apart his guts?

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  Unless they chew his leg off of the fence, I wouldn't see him getting very far.
                  Remember the zombie that wanted to get Carl? He was stuck in quicksand, but didn't have the desire to get out until he saw some fresh meat. He proceeded to break his leg and got free.

He then found his way to Dale and ripped his guts open.

I bet a zombie with a hunger for humans would find a way to rip its leg off the fence to eat when a human got close enough to be noticed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                    Not quite sure how using nails and exposed bone to rip into flesh is a super strength. Thats what zombies have always done, rip into and eat human flesh.
                    I dunno. That's the first time in this show to where it has been displayed that one zombie who looks to have been dead for a long time, can not just poke into the abdomen, but rip skin. I don't buy it. I don't see how Dale could not fend it off either since it is portrayed to look like it weighs less than a 100lbs.

Comment

• What kind of caught my attention was Rick and Shane noticing that the security gaurds were changed by scratches so Im sure that will play into the story soon. I thought for sure Carl was going to get scratched. I guess it could still happen.

Comment

I dunno. That's the first time in this show to where it has been displayed that one zombie who looks to have been dead for a long time, can not just poke into the abdomen, but rip skin. I don't buy it. I don't see how Dale could not fend it off either since it is portrayed to look like it weighs less than a 100lbs.
                        Well if ya watched the talking dead the director explained why the zombie was able to rip him open.
                        GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                          Well if ya watched the talking dead the director explained why the zombie was able to rip him open.
                          Explain.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            Explain.
                            right.

or post the link to the video
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Curious to see how it plays out now since there is no voice of reason anymore..

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                Explain.
                                The explanation on the talking dead was that the boney finger tips, and the pressure of laying on top would allow for the fingers to puncture flesh

Comment

Working...
                                X