The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
    The explanation on the talking dead was that the boney finger tips, and the pressure of laying on top would allow for the fingers to puncture flesh
    Puncture, sure but they were showing Dale getting shredded. His entire abdomen was open. Crap explanation, but it is TV...

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      Puncture, sure but they were showing Dale getting shredded. His entire abdomen was open. Crap explanation, but it is TV...
      I would imagine once the skin is pierced that that objects would be able to rip to the sides with much better ease.

Comment

• It is a damned zombie, since it is a fictional creature I'm sure we have no knowledge of their strength.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
          I would imagine once the skin is pierced that that objects would be able to rip to the sides with much better ease.
          Realistically, that is incorrect. Skin is extremely durable and elastic. Fluids would also have to be taken into consideration as to whether or not a good grasp could be had to tear. The zombie had innards ripped open like it was effortless. I dunno. I think they could've written him off in so many different, more believable ways.

Comment

Realistically, that is incorrect. Skin is extremely durable and elastic. Fluids would also have to be taken into consideration as to whether or not a good grasp could be had to tear. The zombie had innards ripped open like it was effortless. I dunno. I think they could've written him off in so many different, more believable ways.
            He was old, his skin was thin and easy to tear. A fucking papercut could have done him in!

Comment

• His death is proof the show is written by a bunch of Christian right wing fanatics.

Comment

His death is proof the show is written by a bunch of Christian right wing fanatics.
                Wat?

Comment

His death is proof the show is written by a bunch of Christian right wing fanatics.
                  Obviously

Comment

What? How is that?
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

believable ways? Its a show about life in the zombie apocalypse, not a docudrama in a hospital.

If human skin behaves anything like chicken skin then I would disagree once the rip starts it will continue until the pressure is removed. Also if a fingernail can can cause bleeding (thus cutting the skin), what would skeletal like fingers do when the aggressor feels limited pain.

Comment

• You have to go through more than just skin to envicerate someone like that. There are abdominal muscles too.
                          But as stated, it is fiction. If you have problems with that little bit of unreality, how would a virus kill someone and bring a rotting corps back to life indefinately without nourishment or water?

Comment

• Originally posted by ss junk View Post
                            his death is proof the show is written by a bunch of christian right wing fanatics.
                            lol, wtf??!

This is a show about beings who are dead humans that come back to life and some crawl along the ground missing their entire lower bodies and this is the part you are having a hard time believeing?

Comment

• Aww geez way to turn this thread crazy ssjunk.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Chicken skin is far thinner than human. I'm just saying, if they are wanting to make this show as realistic as possible then don't write in something that would've probably ended up on the cutting room floor of an 80's zombie movie.

Stop taking shit so literal. LOL. It was just a slap stick comment since Dale was being all humanitarian and then gets eviscerated.

Comment

Working...
                                X