Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone put Carl on a leash.

Comment

• I don't understand why everyone wants to stay in that group, especially shane and daryl.

If it were me, it would look like my safety hinges on a bunch of naive, sissy, helpless people that are asking to end up dead. I'd do better for myself sleeping in a tree than relying on any of them to provide overwatch for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
        believable ways? Its a show about life in the zombie apocalypse, not a docudrama in a hospital.

If human skin behaves anything like chicken skinthen I would disagree once the rip starts it will continue until the pressure is removed. Also if a fingernail can can cause bleeding (thus cutting the skin), what would skeletal like fingers do when the aggressor feels limited pain.
        It doesn't. Also, he'd have to rip through the abdominal muscles, and that's even harder. If his weight was enough to puncture Dale's skin with his bony fingers, they likely wouldn't have gone too much further than that. It's total BS how they killed him, but he was whining like a pussy, so he needed to go.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          I don't understand why everyone wants to stay in that group, especially shane and daryl.

If it were me, it would look like my safety hinges on a bunch of naive, sissy, helpless people that are asking to end up dead. I'd do better for myself sleeping in a tree than relying on any of them to provide overwatch for me.
          +1

Sent from my iPhone
          2004 Suzuki DL650
          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Jesus Christ people, it's a damn TV show. TV shows are for entertainment and how Dale died was entertaining. Who gives a fuck if a zombie can rip through the skin so damn easily. I know they can't cause there isn't any fucking zombies. Just enjoy the show and stop thinking how it should be in "real life" and being whining bitches.
            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TruestreetTim View Post
                Awesome. He handled the fat guy just right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• It's a freaking show about zombies.... Get off all the particulars and just enjoy the fact that there is a successful show on tv about our most beloved genera.

Comment

• can't wait for tonight!

Comment

• Damn
                      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                        Damn
                        Shit is looking better.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Can't wait till it uploads on tvpass so I can watch it tonight.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Holy crap that episode started slow and ended great! I still cant believe the ending happened the way it did.

Comment

• Ricks knife caused him to turn. Remember he used it to kill the security guards through the fence.

Comment

• I was starting to think he was not going to make it to season 3. Looks like I was right.
                                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                                X