Clear All

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
    Overrated
    Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Very
    Next you people are going to tell me you haven't read, "Heart of Darkness."
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Airborne can't really explain those who've risen from the grave unless the virus has been around since the beginning of time.
      Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      ..... I like to read peoples reactions after each episode shown. Most don't spoil......
      Avoid the thread until you watch it.

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      I'd say it's the best movie ever made.
      The best movie ever made. It's amazing, this phenomenon. Just by the mere mention of this movie you make the connection of being taken over by my voice, Morgan Freeman.

Titty sprinkles.

Comment

• I would really like to see Daryls character develop more too now that Shane is out of the picture. He plays the part so good and now he will be needed by the group.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          Airborne can't really explain those who've risen from the grave unless the virus has been around since the beginning of time.
          I don't remember seeing any zombie who looked like they had clawed their way out of a coffin. Then again, they could always go with the rain thing from Return of the Living Dead I guess.

I can see the Discovery channel show already, like the future tech shows... "the science behind zombie movies"
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• WTF? Since when have corpses been rising from the grave on this show?
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Say we go with the theory that everyone is infected and at some point you turn into a zombie after you die. That still doesn't explain the 2 security guards that Rick and Shane saw. No bite marks, no bullet holes, and nothing but a couple of scratches. Did 2 younger looking people die of mysterious causes and come back as zombies?
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                Say we go with the theory that everyone is infected and at some point you turn into a zombie after you die. That still doesn't explain the 2 security guards that Rick and Shane saw. No bite marks, no bullet holes, and nothing but a couple of scratches. Did 2 younger looking people die of mysterious causes and come back as zombies?

It was probably auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Comment

Say we go with the theory that everyone is infected and at some point you turn into a zombie after you die. That still doesn't explain the 2 security guards that Rick and Shane saw. No bite marks, no bullet holes, and nothing but a couple of scratches. Did 2 younger looking people die of mysterious causes and come back as zombies?
                  Yea, that is something I thought of earlier, those two guys had no easily explained away cause of death. Maybe whatever the thing is, it could be deadly to some people in and of itself. Basically they could write whatever they want into the show at this point. Almost no point in discussing it because it could change.
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Drug overdose? Poison? Lots of ways to explain a death without any outward signs. But turning into zombies? No idea.

Comment

• I keep waiting for Darryl's brother to pop back up to one up Shane's bad guy role versus Rick.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        i agree with this also. cant kill of darryl, who's going to fend off merle when he comes back for revenge??
                        That aside, who's gonna feed everyone if Darryl dies? He's the only one that's really worth a shit.

Comment

• T-Dawg might not die either, he is the only black guy.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            T-Dawg might not die either, he is the only black guy.
                            I'm trying to figure out of they're going to develop his character anymore, he haven't had that big of a role.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Until/Unless Morgan comes back.

Comment

Well, if they bring the guy back from season 1, they'll have their token black guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X