The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
    Well, if they bring the guy back from season 1, they'll have their token black guy.
    Excellent point. T-dawg is a goner.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      Excellent point. T-dawg is a goner.
      I don't even remember him in the comics...granted lot's of stuff from the comics is/is not in here, but I don't see a point in him at all. No family, no love interests (Morgan hooks up with that sword girl later at the Prison...)

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        I don't even remember him in the comics...granted lot's of stuff from the comics is/is not in here, but I don't see a point in him at all. No family, no love interests (Morgan hooks up with that sword girl later at the Prison...)
        Man, talking about an eposide that has already happened is one thing but you are really spoiling some things here.....

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          Man, talking about an eposide that has already happened is one thing but you are really spoiling some things here.....
          I like reading stuff beforehand, just put it in a different color or put something like *spoiler* around it, so people can chose to read it or not.

Comment

He isn't spoiling shit, the show isn't even close to the comic book and it won't be. Every episode just widens the gap further.

I was reading online that they cast someone as "the governor". At least that part of the comics is coming. And season three will be 16 episodes.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              He isn't spoiling shit, the show isn't even close to the comic book and it won't be.
              It COULD be. You don't know that. This is why I have steared clear of this thread......that and I am 2 episodes behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                I like reading stuff beforehand, just put it in a different color or put something like *spoiler* around it, so people can chose to read it or not.
                See I'm with ya on this. Like i said before I like to read stuff beforehand also, most have been smart enough to put spoilers in white text or add spoiler warnings.

I hope the season finale isn't loaded with a lot of commercials.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  It COULD be. You don't know that. This is why I have steared clear of this thread......that and I am 2 episodes behind.
                  Sorry, nope. It is going completely off track with the last two episodes. Might as well have aliens land now!
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Sorry, nope. It is going completely off track with the last two episodes. Might as well have aliens land now!
                    Can they be midget aliens??
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      Don't post up spoilers asshole!!

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        ...and have sex with the zombies (gratuitous mention of sex from another goofy-ass thread).

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          ...and have sex with the zombies (gratuitous mention of sex from another goofy-ass thread).
                          As long as it doesn't happen at chuck e cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                            God DAMNIT I have suddenlink too! I just read the story:

http://suddenlinkfyi.com/2012/03/12/...link-requests/
                            Looks like they came to an agreement.

No details released, probably means there will be a rate hike.

Comment

Don't post up spoilers asshole!!
                              FU

Comment

lol really? You going to get butthurt over the mention of a (previously) established character meeting a vaguely described (sword girl, I didn't even say her name) female at a generic location (prison)?

Did you know Lori gets gang raped by 12 midgets and later becomes the queen of the undead?

I guess you would have really been pissed if I had said that at the prison Lori takes a high caliber round through the chest and it kills her and the baby in one hit...that would really suck to reveal.

Comment

Working...
                                X