Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
    Um ok........
    I may or may not have been drinking just before typing that!!

Comment

• I hope that clears it up about the infected.

Comment

• Sure wished that would have gone for another hour.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• What was that compound in the background?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
            What was that compound in the background?
            The prison they were talking about a while back

Comment

• Well, shit! I thought they were going to kill off a few more people.

I'm wondering why the fuck Lori got pissed off at Rick that Carl shot zombie Shane - When had she been watching her child, he would have never been out there to do it!

Comment

• Wow the episode I have been waiting for

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  Well, shit! I thought they were going to kill off a few more people.

I'm wondering why the fuck Lori got pissed off at Rick that Carl shot zombie Shane - When had she been watching her child, he would have never been out there to do it!
                  She's never wanted to expose Carl to it. I think she got mad became she thought Rick made Carl do it, which we know he didn't.

Did i see correct, that hooded person had two walkers chained up without any arms?? I thought Andrea would die for sure.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    She's never wanted to expose Carl to it. I think she got mad became she thought Rick made Carl do it, which we know he didn't.

Did i see correct, that hooded person had two walkers chained up without any arms?? I thought Andrea would die for sure.
                    Michonne
                    Ded

Comment

No arms or lower jaws. Trained to walk with her to deter other zombies it looked like. The sword action and hood made for an interesting character introduction.

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                        Michonne
                        did you just spoil a character?? yes you did...
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• 'The Walking Dead's' Robert Kirkman Tells 'Michonne's Story'
                          The back story for the iconic character from the Image/Skybound comic series is revealed in a six-page story in the April issue of Playboy magazine, out Friday.

The back story for the iconic character from the Image/Skybound comic series is revealed in a six-page story in the April issue of Playboy magazine, out Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                            No arms or lower jaws. Trained to walk with her to deter other zombies it looked like. The sword action and hood made for an interesting character introduction.
                            missed the jaws part, but it does look like an interesting character. i wanted Andrea dead, wish not granted.

Comment

• how hard is it to label a post as a spoiler, not everyone reads the fucking comic books!!

Comment

did you just spoil a character?? yes you did...
                                Her character was described and mentioned a few pages back in this thread.
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X