The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
    Are the comics viewable online somewhere? Figured I'd ask before burning up google.

Stevo
    Someone in here had them uploaded, can't remember who. It's quite a few pages back.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
      lol @ library
      who goes to the library now and days?

I'll have to figure out a way to host them, they're about 1.2gb total.

My internet up here is slow as shit, so give it time to upload all files. You'll need a .cbr reader. I just setup my skydrive so we'll give it a whirl and see if it lasts. Download them while you can.

http://tinyurl.com/2865j8t
      This was the download link to the comics

Comment

• The two that I noticed are dead.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
          The two that I noticed are dead.

Stevo
          Try here:

You can read em online, or download it and read on iPhone / nook / Kindle etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
            I was expecting alot more people to get killed, only two characters die, and neither one of them were main characters (barely had any air time).

I thought at a minimum Herschel, T-Dawg, and Carol would die.

Anyone else getting annoyed by Carol's character? All of a sudden she's turned into a whiny bitch, reminiscent of Shane and Dale. Also Lori getting pissed off at Rick? What was that about? Was she made cause Carl had to kill zombie Shane, or was she mad that Rick killed Shane?

I like the introduction of the Michonne character, she looks to be bad ass.
            I'm getting annoyed with all the women characters. They are all Whiney, all bitchy, and contribute NOTHING to their survival. Seriously, how is carol still alive?!?
            I was hoping they all got eaten in the second to last episode and shane glenn daryl and rick lived happily ever after., possibly taking over the other gang.

Except Glenn's chick. She's hot. She can stay.
            Last edited by sc281; 03-19-2012, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              I'm getting annoyed with all the women characters. They are all Whiney, all bitchy, and contribute NOTHING to their survival. I was hoping they all got eaten and shane glenn daryl and rick lived happily ever after.

Yeah Glens chick gets a pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                I'm getting annoyed with all the women characters. They are all Whiney, all bitchy, and contribute NOTHING to their survival. Seriously, how is carol still alive?!?
                I was hoping they all got eaten in the second to last episode and shane glenn daryl and rick lived happily ever after., possibly taking over the other gang.

Maggie and Andrea are alright, those two at a minimum are at least providing some help, and don't seem to be as bitchy as the others.

I wasn't a huge Shane fan, while I understood and agreed with most of his thought process and ideas on how to handle the zombie apocalypse, his constant bitching at Rick and his stalker / psycho tendencies were getting on my last nerve.

Of all the characters, Daryl is my favorite, he gets things done and for the most part keeps to himself. He seems to be the most resourceful, and would be fine on his own... not sure why he is attracted to Carol (or at least that's what it seems).

Comment

Maggie and Andrea are alright, those two at a minimum are at least providing some help, and don't seem to be as bitchy as the others.

I wasn't a huge Shane fan, while I understood and agreed with most of his thought process and ideas on how to handle the zombie apocalypse, his constant bitching at Rick and his stalker / psycho tendencies were getting on my last nerve.

Of all the characters, Daryl is my favorite, he gets things done and for the most part keeps to himself. He seems to be the most resourceful, and would be fine on his own... not sure why he is attracted to Carol (or at least that's what it seems).
                  For an older lady she's pretty cute, but the hair kind of makes that hard to see.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    For an older lady she's pretty cute, but the hair kind of makes that hard to see.
                    She just annoys the hell out of me, especially this last episode. If I were him I'd be trying to hook up with Andrea, at least she not the needy co-dependent type.

Comment

She just annoys the hell out of me, especially this last episode. If I were him I'd be trying to hook up with Andrea, at least she not the needy co-dependent type.
                      She just needs to be beaten.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        She just needs to be beaten.
                        In that case, feed her to the zombies.

Comment

• The ONLY chick that needs to survive is the farmers daughter. But damn it to hell, someone fix her terrible accent!!! Does no one else think she talks like she is deaf.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            The ONLY chick that needs to survive is the farmers daughter. But damn it to hell, someone fix her terrible accent!!! Does no one else think she talks like she is deaf.
                            Herschel has two daughters, Maggie and Beth. Maggie is the one that likes Glenn, Beth is the one that went into a catatonic state then tried to commit suicide after Shane busted the lock to the barn and killed all the zombies (including her mom).

Comment

Herschel has two daughters, Maggie and Beth. Maggie is the one that likes Glenn, Beth is the one that went into a catatonic state then tried to commit suicide after Shane busted the lock to the barn and killed all the zombies (including her mom).
                              I am talking about Glenn's girl. I forgot about his other daughter until she tried to off herself.

Comment

• That whole episode was crazy, I think Rick is starting to lose it, in a good way.

Comment

Working...
                                X