The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    The ONLY chick that needs to survive is the farmers daughter. But damn it to hell, someone fix her terrible accent!!! Does no one else think she talks like she is deaf.
    I like her accent, and I don't think it sounds bad at all.

I'm sure I will now though since you pointed this out. Thanks a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      I like her accent, and I don't think it sounds bad at all.

I'm sure I will now though since you pointed this out. Thanks a lot.
      She is British, she has a thick English accent. If you listed to her southern dialect attempt you'll hear her slip up occasionally. It's pretty funny.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by udrandman View Post
        That whole episode was crazy, I think Rick is starting to lose it, in a good way.
        His last comment about it no longer being a democracy is interesting.

I like the way it ended, just mad it ended. Anyone seen when season 3 starts?
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

In the fall.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            She is British, she has a thick English accent. If you listed to her southern dialect attempt you'll hear her slip up occasionally. It's pretty funny.
            British, eh? I like her even more.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              Andrew Lincoln (the actor who plays Rick) is also English, but he has no detectable British accent on the show. I find it amazing that they can do that, switch their accent on and off, or mimic a completely different accent with no trouble.

Comment

• It also seemed like Glenn finally grew some balls, especially after they had left the farm. Was definitely questioning Rick more.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                Originally Posted By: Polska
                I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Originally posted by cdite View Post
                  It also seemed like Glenn finally grew some balls, especially after they had left the farm. Was definitely questioning Rick more.
                  For sure, I think he is going to take over the role that Dale had as the moral leader of the group...although that seems overly simple for the way this whole show has been written...either way, I can't wait to see what happens!

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    I'm wondering why the fuck Lori got pissed off at Rick that Carl shot zombie Shane
                    I think it's because she fully believes the unborn is Shane's. You all saw how emotional she was when she poured her feelings out to Shane the season before last. Slut.

Oh well... Bring on Breaking Bad and Dexter.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

In a situation like that you need a solid leader who can make decisions you don't have time to shit there and hash shit out while the zombies are pushing your door from the frame. That shit get's people killed.
                      2004 Suzuki DL650
                      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
                        In a situation like that you need a solid leader who can make decisions you don't have time to shit there and hash shit out while the zombies are pushing your door from the frame. That shit get's people killed.
                        I agree, just out of character for him and shows his progression.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          British, eh? I like her even more.
                          You would love her in Supernatural then, she played a British slut quite well.
                          Last edited by cdite; 03-19-2012, 04:24 PM.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                          Originally Posted By: Polska
                          I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Originally posted by cdite View Post
                            You would love her in Supernatural then, the played a British slut quite well.
                            What season, I dont remember her being on there.
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              What season, I dont remember her being on there.
                              Season 3

Abbie "Bela" Talbot (c. 1983 - 2008), made a deal with a crossroads demon when she was a teenager to kill her abusive father. She later became a con-artist and thief who stole objects to sell and ran scams selling fake charms and running seances for rich clients. She was widely regarded as a nuisance by hunters, whom she in turn looked down upon. With her ten-year deadline coming to an end in 2007, a desperate Bela attempted to get out of her deal by agreeing to work for demons, who used her to

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
                                Short hair threw me off.

Comment

Working...
                                X