The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
    Can you please copy and paste the important info out of that?

<<< internet security policy here sucks and proxies are also blocked.
    Spoiler-ish from the page listed above.
    Jawless Walker 1 = Boyfriend
    Jawless Walker 2 = Boyfriend's Best Friend.

Michonne (Me-Shon) observed that Walkers don't attack other Walkers. So she chopped off the arms and lower jaws of her Walker Boyfriend and his best friend. Then she chained them up and put a hood on.

and also
    Ah ah true, but have in mind that in the comics, there's no Andrea with Michonne and her pets scene. Michonne actually kills her pets right before joining the group, they never manage to smell another human being. So, yeah, that part in the series was not done well, maybe they didn't think it through, but then again, Michonne said she pet them because they kind lost the instint to attack over the time...

Comment

• Pulled in 9 million viewers. Its some kind of record.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        It was a joke, son. Regardless I'd like to know how they were trained to not attack.
        She took them to the zombie whisperer.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
          She took them to the zombie whisperer.

Stevo
          = Daryl's bro...

Comment

• tsst!!!
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• The last scene of the finale with introduction of this new character has me more excited about the series than I've ever been.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                The last scene of the finale with introduction of this new character has me more excited about the series than I've ever been.
                meh, kinda seems like we're about to travel further into make believe and further step away from reality than the show's concept already is. Not sure if I like it. Seems almost super-heroish territory I don't like.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  meh, kinda seems like we're about to travel further into make believe and further step away from reality than the show's concept already is. Not sure if I like it. Seems almost super-heroish territory I don't like.
                  I understand what you're saying. Time will tell where they take this. I think seeing the issue of the comic posted earlier with her on the cover and relating that to the final scene of the show brings back some memories of the excitement for comics that I had as a kid.

Comment

• Wait until you guys see the character called "the governor". Next season is going to get much more wild.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Wait until you guys see the character called "the governor". Next season is going to get much more wild.
                      idrivea4banger bitches about knowing a character name in 3 ... 2 ...

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                        idrivea4banger bitches about knowing a character name in 3 ... 2 ...
                        Yea well fuck him.
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Hi guis!
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Comment

• Thank you Lason and 71chevellejohn.

LOL...

Comment

• The Lori/Carl memes are spot on.

Comment

Working...
                                X