• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
    The Lori/Carl memes are spot on.
    wharz?

Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Why has NO ONE commented on the worst death in cinema history.

What was that guy in the rv thinking when he pulled up to get Rick and Carl? Why the fuck would you stop, get up out of your seat and walk over to the zombies?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        wharz?

They do show him pulling shells out to reload 1 time.
        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Why has NO ONE commented on the worst death in cinema history.

What was that guy in the rv thinking when he pulled up to get Rick and Carl? Why the fuck would you stop, get up out of your seat and walk over to the zombies?
          The way it played out seemed to me as though he never saw Rick and Carl. Just happened to stop in the right spot. But yeah, what a moron.

Comment

The way it played out seemed to me as though he never saw Rick and Carl. Just happened to stop in the right spot. But yeah, what a moron.
            they said the actor that played Jim(?) was deathly terrified of being eaten alive and was legitimately scared when they filmed that scene.

AS FOR THE INFINITE SHOTGUN ... I was just laughing at how ridiculous that was. It's like editors have absolutely no respect for reality of any kind. He must have fired 24 shells out of that damn 870 without a single reload. Then he pushed 1 or 2 shells down the tube, and fired 6 more times.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Anyone wonder how a necrophiliac would handle the zombies?

Comment

Ugh I was screaming at the tv. "WTF " are you doing moron.

IIRC that guy died in the comic when the zombies busted out so no big loss really.

Sent from my iPhone
                2004 Suzuki DL650
                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

that whole scenario was a little dumb.

Comment

Anyone wonder how a necrophiliac would handle the zombies?
                    no, that thought never crossed my mind.......sicko

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post

I was just laughing at how ridiculous that was. It's like editors have absolutely no respect for reality of any kind.
                      Again, it's a show about zombies. The whole premise isn't based on reality.

Comment

Again, it's a show about zombies. The whole premise isn't based on reality.
                        Zombies are fictional, shotguns are not. Should they also float in zero gravity and turn into butterflies? It's a drama based on reality, the only fiction part is the walkers. The whole draw of the concept is it's basis in reality, and how realistic the situation would be.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          Zombies are fictional, shotguns are not. Should they also float in zero gravity and turn into butterflies? It's a drama based on reality, the only fiction part is the walkers. The whole draw of the concept is it's basis in reality, and how realistic the situation would be.
                          +1

Comment

• I rarely see a tv show respect any sort of reality when it comes to firearms. That even goes for that god awful show sons of guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                              I rarely see a tv show respect any sort of reality when it comes to firearms. That even goes for that god awful show sons of guns.
                              The preppers and doomsday bunker assholes have zero gun safety and it drives me nuts to watch them being broadcasted like responsible people.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                                The preppers and doomsday bunker assholes have zero gun safety and it drives me nuts to watch them being broadcasted like responsible people.
                                Thank you!
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X