The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Why has NO ONE commented on the worst death in cinema history.

What was that guy in the rv thinking when he pulled up to get Rick and Carl? Why the fuck would you stop, get up out of your seat and walk over to the zombies?
    Originally posted by Downs View Post
    Ugh I was screaming at the tv. "WTF " are you doing moron.

IIRC that guy died in the comic when the zombies busted out so no big loss really.

Sent from my iPhone
    Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    that whole scenario was a little dumb.
    The first thing I was thinking was payroll cut.....lol
    True Street MotorSports
    901 N McDonald St Suite 100
    McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
    Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

• What really irks me is that they have a fortified structure (what was the point of boarding all the windows up in the house again?) with sweeping fields of fire and it's TWO story. Fight until they break through the barriers, then go upstairs and create a choke point in the stairwell!!

That and it being Georgia (nearly Texas) I see what kind of hardware a bunch of "mustang enthusiasts" are packing in their safe (myself included), yet two sheriff's deputies have nothing more than shotguns and bolt action rifles?

Couldn't pick any of those M4's up from the CDC?? A friggin Doctor had one!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        Couldn't pick any of those M4's up from the CDC?? A friggin Doctor had one!!
        Yeah I was thinking the same thing. All the M4's laying around, ammo and not to mention the 50 cal's everywhere. They should have stocked up. They could have made mounted those 50's in 2nd story windows for SHTF scenarios.

Comment

• You guys talking about all of these guns forget, your on the move. It's not like you can carry 20 big ass guns on your back at all times.

Comment

You guys talking about all of these guns forget, your on the move. It's not like you can carry 20 big ass guns on your back at all times.
            I can damn sure scavenge an AR, an emergency stash of spare parts, and a big ass cache of every 5.56 round the had on site.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

You guys talking about all of these guns forget, your on the move. It's not like you can carry 20 big ass guns on your back at all times.
              They had like 5 cars and a RV, they had PLENTY of room. The only downside is weight sucking down gas but in a post apocolyptic world, ammo and guns are gold. You cant turn them down when they become available.

Comment

• I thought you were referring to when the whole thing started and Rick had to get guns from his station. Sure, if you have had the time to scavenge and get all the guns together AND you have vehicles, it makes sense.

Comment

I thought you were referring to wihen the whole thing started and Rick had to get guns from his station. Sure, if you have had the time to scavenge and get all the guns together AND you have vehicles, it makes sense.
                  No we are talking about the CDC when they first came up on it and there were tanks and crap everywhere on the street.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                    No we are talking about the CDC when they first came up on it and there were tanks and crap everywhere on the street.
                    Yea, I see your point. At that part of the story, it looks like they really didn't run into any zombies as they were entering the CDC and there should have been tons of weapons for them to choose from.

Comment

Like any of them would know how to operate a tank. But yeah I didn't understand why they didn't look for extra weapons and ammo while they were there.
                      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Tanks are easy but I doubt those would have started after sitting for so long.

I think they are trying the black rifles= bad guys and hunting guns = good guys. I saw a similar pattern in the comic.

Sent from my iPhone
                        2004 Suzuki DL650
                        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                          Like any of them would know how to operate a tank. But yeah I didn't understand why they didn't look for extra weapons and ammo while they were there.
                          Originally posted by Downs View Post
                          Tanks are easy but I doubt those would have started after sitting for so long.

I think they are trying the black rifles= bad guys and hunting guns = good guys. I saw a similar pattern in the comic.

Sent from my iPhone

I never said they should take a tank, I was just telling him what part we were talking about because he was thinking the biginning when Rick packed up the duffle bag at the sheriff station.

I said they should have taken the M4 and 50 cal rifles. A tank would have been completely useless.

Comment

• Yeah I would have picked up 3-5 M2A1's which were turret mounted on the HMMWV's, throw them in a deuce and a half and picked a small island in a lake, and mounted all of them up high to mow down unwanteds.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I never said they should take a tank, I was just telling him what part we were talking about because he was thinking the biginning when Rick packed up the duffle bag at the sheriff station.

I said they should have taken the M4 and 50 cal rifles. A tank would have been completely useless.
                              I gave an explanation to why I figured they didn't. Like I said even in the Comic generally speaking M4 or AK=Bad Guy, and Hunting rifles, pistols and shotguns = good guy.

It's retarded but that seems to be what they are going for.
                              2004 Suzuki DL650
                              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

They had like 5 cars and a RV, they had PLENTY of room. The only downside is weight sucking down gas but in a post apocolyptic world, ammo and guns are gold. You cant turn them down when they become available.
                                Exactly, their scrounging skills are complete shit and have been for the entire show. Not only when it comes to guns but just about everything else.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X